Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Complete! Redemption Update 05/02/2015)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Wow. That's a big accomplishment. I love to see when collectors are able to complete projects. Congrats
Thanks man! Took me a little under Two months. I got my first one like April 27. I think I am going to focus on my Player PCs for now and not chase anymore sets for a while.
Congrats on the completion of your set. Didn't take you long at all. It will be nice to get the redemptions. But if for some reason you do not that is not on you and you would still have the complete set IMO (if Panini doesn't redeem some).
(06-23-2013, 06:44 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the completion of your set. Didn't take you long at all. It will be nice to get the redemptions. But if for some reason you do not that is not on you and you would still have the complete set IMO (if Panini doesn't redeem some).
Thanks man that is exactly how I feel about it. I just hope Panini comes through!
(06-23-2013, 06:48 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man that is exactly how I feel about it. I just hope Panini comes through!
Yeah, hopefully they at least come through on the big names like Bill Russell. I am sure that redemption wasn't cheap. The others probably not as expensive.
The Russell and the Griffin were the two most expensive. But the Dominique was like $30 which I though was kind of high for a redemption. But In all my redemptions, the older retired players have always been redeemed, it seems like every one I have been waiting a long time for are all current players.
Panini redeemed another one and I'm Pretty happy to get this in! Another big Boston piece for the set Big Grin

Bill Russell #ed 09/20

[Image: PREFERREDBILLRUSSELL_zps343bae72.jpg]
nice russell I got mine too and a bonus being #1/20.
OK I am late to the game here but Congrats on finishing the set!!! This will be a great looking set!
Nice Bill Russell!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15