Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Complete! Redemption Update 05/02/2015)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I agree the Gold ink looks nasty Smile Who are some of the big names you still need to get?
Well I actually just landed the Bird, so the only two big ones I have left are the Kobe and the Bill Russell I actually only need 14 more to complete the set. I am still waiting on several to arrive though. I still need

Bill Russell #ed/20
Artis Gilmore #ed/20
Dominique #ed/25
Darren Collison #ed/50
Tom Heinsohn #ed/50
Alex English #ed/74
Bailey Howell #ed/74
Chris Mullin #ed/74
Dan Majerle #ed/74
David Thompson #ed/74
Ersan Ilyasova #ed/74
Fat Lever #ed/74
Kobe Bryant #ed/74
Ryan Anderson #ed/74
(05-23-2013, 11:28 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I actually just landed the Bird, so the only two big ones I have left are the Kobe and the Bill Russell I actually only need 14 more to complete the set. I am still waiting on several to arrive though. I still need

Bill Russell #ed/20
Artis Gilmore #ed/20
Dominique #ed/25
Darren Collison #ed/50
Tom Heinsohn #ed/50
Alex English #ed/74
Bailey Howell #ed/74
Chris Mullin #ed/74
Dan Majerle #ed/74
David Thompson #ed/74
Ersan Ilyasova #ed/74
Fat Lever #ed/74
Kobe Bryant #ed/74
Ryan Anderson #ed/74
Geez man you are killing this set! Do you pretty much snatch up the card the minute it hits Ebay or are you trying to be patient and get the best price?
Will u be needing the mullin? Was the bird u snagged from an over seas seller by any chance.
(05-23-2013, 11:46 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Geez man you are killing this set! Do you pretty much snatch up the card the minute it hits Ebay or are you trying to be patient and get the best price?
Thanks! It pretty much depends on the card, the ones #ed/20 and 25 I tried to pick up first chance, but with the others, especially the ones #ed/74 I just kept bidding $10 on and if I got outbid I just waited for the next one, and for the most part I've got them for under $10 with a few exceptions.... last year there were many of the cards that went for over $100 like the Dirk #ed/15, the G. Hill #ed/15, the Rose #ed/10, the Griffin #ed/10 , the Kobe, #ed/49.... and others that were still really high like the Magic #ed/10, Kareem #ed /10, Oscar Robertson #ed/10 , D. Robinson #ed/10, the Hakeem #ed/15 and there are still a few big ones I need to get like the Durant #ed/10.... but this years were a lot easier because they didn't include a lot of the big names and the lowest print runs were #ed/20..... and for the most part it wasn't star players that were #ed/20 the stars were all bigger print runs mostly #ed/35, /50, and /74. I picked up a lot of the #ed/74 for between $3-$10. Unfortunately though all my other PCs have suffered, I have had a lot of big pieces come up and had to let them pass, but it will be worth it once I have the set complete.
(05-23-2013, 12:37 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]Will u be needing the mullin? Was the bird u snagged from an over seas seller by any chance.
Yeah I definitely need the Mullin! It is one that tends to go a little higher on Ebay and since it's #ed/74 I haven't picked one up yet. Have you picked one up? And yeah that Bird was from one of my favorite overseas sellers Card23HK.
Only got one in today, didn't have a chance to update until now. Another big one for the set

George Gervin #ed 06/25 - Completion 71/100

[Image: PREFERREDGEORGEGERVIN_zps8bf8f8cb.jpg]
A couple big ones came in today. Well big for the set, #ed/20 and /25!

Elvin Hayes #ed 18/20 - Completion 72/100

[Image: PREFERREDELVINHAYES_zps107c6b7a.jpg]

David Lee #ed 04/25 - Completion 73/100

[Image: PREFERREDDAVIDLEE_zpsc0d454cd.jpg]
(05-23-2013, 02:25 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! It pretty much depends on the card, the ones #ed/20 and 25 I tried to pick up first chance, but with the others, especially the ones #ed/74 I just kept bidding $10 on and if I got outbid I just waited for the next one, and for the most part I've got them for under $10 with a few exceptions.... last year there were many of the cards that went for over $100 like the Dirk #ed/15, the G. Hill #ed/15, the Rose #ed/10, the Griffin #ed/10 , the Kobe, #ed/49.... and others that were still really high like the Magic #ed/10, Kareem #ed /10, Oscar Robertson #ed/10 , D. Robinson #ed/10, the Hakeem #ed/15 and there are still a few big ones I need to get like the Durant #ed/10.... but this years were a lot easier because they didn't include a lot of the big names and the lowest print runs were #ed/20..... and for the most part it wasn't star players that were #ed/20 the stars were all bigger print runs mostly #ed/35, /50, and /74. I picked up a lot of the #ed/74 for between $3-$10. Unfortunately though all my other PCs have suffered, I have had a lot of big pieces come up and had to let them pass, but it will be worth it once I have the set complete.

Yeah I definitely need the Mullin! It is one that tends to go a little higher on Ebay and since it's #ed/74 I haven't picked one up yet. Have you picked one up? And yeah that Bird was from one of my favorite overseas sellers Card23HK.
pm sent
First thing first - Fantastic work. Once you're done you need to show a full picture of all next to each other.

(05-23-2013, 02:25 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]..."one of my favorite overseas sellers Card23HK."
+1 on this. And "Like" - whatever the kids are using nowadays. Never have I been disappointed about any card that I've ordered form him. That seller actually provided me with my Jim Jackson Preferred Red signature.
Wow! 73% complete already! I thought this would take you about a year to complete. You're on track to be done in about a month or two. Great job man! Do you plan to update your signature line with the new set when completed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15