Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Todays Mail and Eskimo'd.....rrrrrr Gonzo"d man I need a Priest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got some more mail today big shoutout to that Dad MrGonzo. After Wifey finished chipping the ice from a nice fat package she told me it was from Gonzo. Also got in a nice trade from Brother Rogue. here they are Gonzo first.

A couple of beauties that im guessing from Wifeys reaction are going in her collection instead of mine

[Image: JoeMontana2.jpg]
[Image: JoeMontana.jpg]

One that weather it was meant to be or not seems to be my son Jordan's newbie

[Image: JeffGarcia.jpg]

And now for the ones I am allowed to keep from the package lol

A Little Will Franklin /99
[Image: WillFranklin16of99.jpg]

Trent Green
[Image: TrentGreen.jpg]

Tony Gonzalez
[Image: TonyGonzalez.jpg]

And man did Gonzo hook me up with the Chiefs Autos gets my new project off on one heck of a good start Thank You Sir

DaJuan Morgan
[Image: DaJuanMorgan.jpg]

Mike Cox
[Image: MikeCox.jpg]

Tyler Thigpen
[Image: TylerThigpen.jpg]

Glenn Dorsey
[Image: GlennDorsey22of50.jpg]

And Oh Yeah D BO
[Image: DwayneBowe.jpg]
Thanks So Much Gonzo you really hooked up my Chiefs Auto Project

Now for a trade with Rogue

A few Chiefs he tossed in

[Image: ChrisChambers30of100.jpg]
[Image: DwayneBowe315of999.jpg]
[Image: DerrickThomas.jpg]

A bit o' bait

[Image: ClintonPortis47of50.jpg]

And this little guy I pulled a few months ago traded to Rogue and decided to get it back

[Image: KurtWarner1of1Magenta.jpg]

And lastly a few I picked up

For my set
[Image: JasonPierre-Paul.jpg]
[Image: CraigMorton.jpg]

And I found a Priest
8/25
[Image: PriestHolmes8of25.jpg]

3/25
[Image: PriestHolmes3of25.jpg]

And can it get any better 1/1
[Image: PriestHolmes1of1.jpg]

Thanks Again to Gonzo and Rogue really cant say it enough, these are the kind of people that make Beckett such a great place
Awesome mail day lump. Some sweet multi colors in there and you just can't beat 1/1's !!! But that Portis just looks to be the "wrong" color for your collection !!!
sick 1 of 1... im expecting my first one this week, even though its not as cool as yours i still cant wait
That's some sweet action!
glad you got the package. the dual showed up today as well

sick reebok 1/1 too
(08-22-2011, 10:20 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome mail day lump. Some sweet multi colors in there and you just can't beat 1/1's !!! But that Portis just looks to be the "wrong" color for your collection !!!
thought you would notice that lmao shall we talk my friend lmao
WOW!! Those are some beautiful cards!! Love those Priest's!!
(08-22-2011, 10:24 PM)p18mann Wrote: [ -> ]sick 1 of 1... im expecting my first one this week, even though its not as cool as yours i still cant wait
hey bro any 1/1 is awesome
(08-22-2011, 10:24 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]That's some sweet action!
thanks gangster i think i have a extra Arenas limited if you need one
(08-22-2011, 10:26 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]thought you would notice that lmao shall we talk my friend lmao
Smile yes I think we shall
(08-22-2011, 10:25 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]glad you got the package. the dual showed up today as well

sick reebok 1/1 too
Cool bro wasnt sure if it would make it today or tomorrow Wifey sent out 9 packages the other day i think yours was the only one that made it today. Oh and she was very happy to see the plate come back home she was with me when i pulled it, plus it was my first pulled 1/1
Pages: 1 2 3 4