Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Todays Mail and Eskimo'd.....rrrrrr Gonzo"d man I need a Priest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
those are just sickness
(08-22-2011, 10:29 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!! Those are some beautiful cards!! Love those Priest's!!
thanks bro im trying to find a few nice Larry Johnsons and Marcus Allens in a chiefs uni to go with them. And maybe one or two more Priest autos lol
The Priest 1/1 is great! Awesome mail day as a whole! Hey I got a Cassel Unrivaled patch auto & a Baldwin R&S jersey if you want. Let me know.
(08-22-2011, 10:33 PM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]those are just sickness
thanks buddy I saw the Leshoure thread whats going on there. Let me know what you decide.
(08-22-2011, 10:39 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]The Priest 1/1 is great! Awesome mail day as a whole! Hey I got a Cassel Unrivaled patch auto & a Baldwin R&S jersey if you want. Let me know.
Thank you and yes I think we need to chat.
Way to go Brother Rogue and Brother Gonzo. Also a big thanks to Brother Jedediah for milking the cows !
Great stuff Lumpy! Now that's a Priest I can follow! Big Grin

WTG Gonzo and Rogue!
(08-22-2011, 10:46 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Brother Rogue and Brother Gonzo. Also a big thanks to Brother Jedediah for milking the cows !
LMAO are you mocking my use of brother corn dog
(08-22-2011, 10:47 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff Lumpy! Now that's a Priest I can follow! Big Grin

WTG Gonzo and Rogue!
Thank you Your Wendyness. its been a god few days for mail. for bids ehhh not so much.
Bump for Gonzo and Rogue
Haha, don't know what I was thinking on the Garcia. Late at night I just start grabbing cardboard and shoving it into mailers, and randomly address them afterwards. The Dorsey actually came out of a blaster at Freddie's.
Got my Hawk/Gholston today, I'll be updating my OSU thread soon.
(08-23-2011, 12:25 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, don't know what I was thinking on the Garcia. Late at night I just start grabbing cardboard and shoving it into mailers, and randomly address them afterwards. The Dorsey actually came out of a blaster at Freddie's.
Got my Hawk/Gholston today, I'll be updating my OSU thread soon.
Cool man glad you got it. And the Garcia has made its way to my sons stash box lol. He is eat up with jersey and patch cards, he loves touching the jersey part lol. thanks again buddy from Wifey my Son and I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4