Beckett Message Boards
Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? (/thread-1583255.html)

Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - rjcj2017 - 03-07-2016

So on Friday morning on my way to work I stopped and grabbed a retail box of Elite baseball, and one of my "hits" was a 150-point auto redemption on the Panini Rewards site.

I went on the site during my lunch and entered my code, picking up a Carlos Hyde rookie jersey card for my 49ers PC.

Guess what was in the mail this fine Monday morning?

[Image: Carlos_zpshaoeipaw.jpg]

I think he's in for a big year in Chip Kelly's offense if he can stay healthy.

I have been very critical of the card companies at times, so I thought I should give them credit when credit is due.

Nice job on the lightning fast turnaround Panini!

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - savagenate - 03-07-2016

Congrats! That is rather unusual lol.

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - rjcj2017 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:29 PM)savagenate Wrote: Congrats! That is rather unusual lol.

Yeah, I was stunned. The last few I've redeemed have taken like a week, which is still great, but this is definitely a record. They literally had to put the package together like immediately after they received the order so that it mailed out on Friday.

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - danieljames84 - 03-07-2016

This made me log into Panini and guess what... I still have an open case from Jan 2014!?!? The card is 2013 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets RPS Redemption: Jordan Reed.
Totally calling hahaha

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - rjcj2017 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 04:38 PM)danieljames84 Wrote: This made me log into Panini and guess what... I still have an open case from Jan 2014!?!? The card is 2013 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets RPS Redemption: Jordan Reed.
Totally calling hahaha

This is a little bit different, this is stuff they already have in stock basically, the Panini Rewards program.

These are the redemption cards with point totals on them, not a specific player or card or anything.

But yeah, doesn't hurt to try, LOL

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - maizenblue73175 - 03-07-2016

CONGRATS ON YOUR EXTREMELY QUICK PACKAGE! THAT DOES DESERVE SOME RECOGNITION.

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - danieljames84 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 04:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This is a little bit different, this is stuff they already have in stock basically, the Panini Rewards program.

These are the redemption cards with point totals on them, not a specific player or card or anything.

But yeah, doesn't hurt to try, LOL

Ah. Well I looked on eBay and COMC and it seems like you cannot find a Jordan Reed contenders auto RC. Maybe he never signed?

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - Vicktory717 - 03-08-2016

That's different than a redemption, the points system cards come fast. I've been waiting for redemptions for FOUR years...they're an absolute joke when it comes to an actual pack redemption

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - titansaussiefan - 03-11-2016

hahaha, awesome, at least they did yours, i've still got a couple form 2011 waiting to be redeemed form panini, plus 4 with topps which are now hitting 4 years. I really hate redemptions.

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER? - rjcj2017 - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 05:44 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: hahaha, awesome, at least they did yours, i've still got a couple form 2011 waiting to be redeemed form panini, plus 4 with topps which are now hitting 4 years. I really hate redemptions.

To clarify, these are actually Panini Rewards points redemptions, not regular redemptions for specific cards.

But still, yeah, given the other redemption-related headaches hobby wide, I'm pretty pleased with the Rewards system.

I don't like paying for the shipping, but if they keep getting them here in a week (or less!), I'm OK with it.