`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER?

Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER?
So on Friday morning on my way to work I stopped and grabbed a retail box of Elite baseball, and one of my "hits" was a 150-point auto redemption on the Panini Rewards site.

I went on the site during my lunch and entered my code, picking up a Carlos Hyde rookie jersey card for my 49ers PC.

Guess what was in the mail this fine Monday morning?

[Image: Carlos_zpshaoeipaw.jpg]

I think he's in for a big year in Chip Kelly's offense if he can stay healthy.

I have been very critical of the card companies at times, so I thought I should give them credit when credit is due.

Nice job on the lightning fast turnaround Panini!

RE: Fastest Redemption Shipment ... EVER?
Congrats! That is rather unusual lol.

(03-07-2016, 01:29 PM)savagenate Wrote: Congrats! That is rather unusual lol.
Yeah, I was stunned. The last few I've redeemed have taken like a week, which is still great, but this is definitely a record. They literally had to put the package together like immediately after they received the order so that it mailed out on Friday.

This made me log into Panini and guess what... I still have an open case from Jan 2014!?!? The card is 2013 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets RPS Redemption: Jordan Reed.
Totally calling hahaha
[]

(03-07-2016, 04:38 PM)danieljames84 Wrote: This made me log into Panini and guess what... I still have an open case from Jan 2014!?!? The card is 2013 Playoff Contenders Rookie Tickets RPS Redemption: Jordan Reed.
Totally calling hahaha
This is a little bit different, this is stuff they already have in stock basically, the Panini Rewards program.

These are the redemption cards with point totals on them, not a specific player or card or anything.

But yeah, doesn't hurt to try, LOL

CONGRATS ON YOUR EXTREMELY QUICK PACKAGE! THAT DOES DESERVE SOME RECOGNITION.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(03-07-2016, 04:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This is a little bit different, this is stuff they already have in stock basically, the Panini Rewards program.

These are the redemption cards with point totals on them, not a specific player or card or anything.

But yeah, doesn't hurt to try, LOL
Ah. Well I looked on eBay and COMC and it seems like you cannot find a Jordan Reed contenders auto RC. Maybe he never signed?
[]

That's different than a redemption, the points system cards come fast. I've been waiting for redemptions for FOUR years...they're an absolute joke when it comes to an actual pack redemption
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

hahaha, awesome, at least they did yours, i've still got a couple form 2011 waiting to be redeemed form panini, plus 4 with topps which are now hitting 4 years. I really hate redemptions.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(03-11-2016, 05:44 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: hahaha, awesome, at least they did yours, i've still got a couple form 2011 waiting to be redeemed form panini, plus 4 with topps which are now hitting 4 years. I really hate redemptions.
To clarify, these are actually Panini Rewards points redemptions, not regular redemptions for specific cards.

But still, yeah, given the other redemption-related headaches hobby wide, I'm pretty pleased with the Rewards system.

I don't like paying for the shipping, but if they keep getting them here in a week (or less!), I'm OK with it.