Beckett Message Boards
Bowman's Best redemptions - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bowman's Best redemptions (/thread-1579784.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 12-29-2015

Is anyone else having trouble entering these? I bought this stuff a week ago and the redemptions still won't register.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - chgolf82 - 12-29-2015

Same here, I tried entering two and both said they were not found...

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 10:42 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: Same here, I tried entering two and both said they were not found...

Hey man, what's going on? How's the Tribute collection going?

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - tdog4468 - 12-29-2015

new stuff usually takes them a couple weeks to go active. Might be a little longer due to the holidays.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 11:50 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: new stuff usually takes them a couple weeks to go active. Might be a little longer due to the holidays.

I've seen it last a few days but this is kind of strange. Not sure when it released but this has been an abnormal amount of time to wait.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 01-04-2016

Anyone able to submit their redemptions yet? I still can't.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - waynetalger - 01-04-2016

Didnt get any redemptions but wondering on your extra thick card if you got scratches right down the middle of the card. I bought 1 box (2 mini boxes) and both of those cards had scratches right down the center of the card.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 01-05-2016

(01-04-2016, 10:21 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Didnt get any redemptions but wondering on your extra thick card if you got scratches right down the middle of the card. I bought 1 box (2 mini boxes) and both of those cards had scratches right down the center of the card.

No. All of mine were in great shape.

On a side note, I think this is Topps new stall tactic to give themselves an extra month on fulfilling redemptions.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - jbissell - 01-06-2016

Im have the same issue HOF. I was lucky enough to obtain a green refractor autograph redemption card of Carlos Correia. I tried entering it back just after Christmas, and no luck. I tried several times thinking I typed it in wrong, and eventually got locked out of my Topps account.

The next day I called Topps customer service, and was told to try entering the code again in a week or two. Apparently, they just hadnt put all the codes in yet. I'll try again next week.

Im impatient though! I want that card! :-)

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions - Hofcollector - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 10:00 AM)jbissell Wrote: Im have the same issue HOF. I was lucky enough to obtain a green refractor autograph redemption card of Carlos Correia. I tried entering it back just after Christmas, and no luck. I tried several times thinking I typed it in wrong, and eventually got locked out of my Topps account.

The next day I called Topps customer service, and was told to try entering the code again in a week or two. Apparently, they just hadnt put all the codes in yet. I'll try again next week.

Im impatient though! I want that card! :-)

I was able to get mine entered last night. Nice pull btw.