`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman's Best redemptions

Bowman's Best redemptions
Is anyone else having trouble entering these? I bought this stuff a week ago and the redemptions still won't register.

RE: Bowman's Best redemptions
Same here, I tried entering two and both said they were not found...

(12-29-2015, 10:42 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: Same here, I tried entering two and both said they were not found...
Hey man, what's going on? How's the Tribute collection going?

new stuff usually takes them a couple weeks to go active. Might be a little longer due to the holidays.

Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(12-29-2015, 11:50 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: new stuff usually takes them a couple weeks to go active. Might be a little longer due to the holidays.
I've seen it last a few days but this is kind of strange. Not sure when it released but this has been an abnormal amount of time to wait.

Anyone able to submit their redemptions yet? I still can't.

Didnt get any redemptions but wondering on your extra thick card if you got scratches right down the middle of the card. I bought 1 box (2 mini boxes) and both of those cards had scratches right down the center of the card.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(01-04-2016, 10:21 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Didnt get any redemptions but wondering on your extra thick card if you got scratches right down the middle of the card. I bought 1 box (2 mini boxes) and both of those cards had scratches right down the center of the card.
No. All of mine were in great shape.

On a side note, I think this is Topps new stall tactic to give themselves an extra month on fulfilling redemptions.

Im have the same issue HOF. I was lucky enough to obtain a green refractor autograph redemption card of Carlos Correia. I tried entering it back just after Christmas, and no luck. I tried several times thinking I typed it in wrong, and eventually got locked out of my Topps account.

The next day I called Topps customer service, and was told to try entering the code again in a week or two. Apparently, they just hadnt put all the codes in yet. I'll try again next week.

Im impatient though! I want that card! :-)

(01-06-2016, 10:00 AM)jbissell Wrote: Im have the same issue HOF. I was lucky enough to obtain a green refractor autograph redemption card of Carlos Correia. I tried entering it back just after Christmas, and no luck. I tried several times thinking I typed it in wrong, and eventually got locked out of my Topps account.

The next day I called Topps customer service, and was told to try entering the code again in a week or two. Apparently, they just hadnt put all the codes in yet. I'll try again next week.

Im impatient though! I want that card! :-)
I was able to get mine entered last night. Nice pull btw.