Beckett Message Boards
Draft day is here! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Draft day is here! (/thread-1534200.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Draft day is here! - gadsden86 - 04-25-2013

This is one of the few days in football i get wicked excited.
I being a HUGE dolphins fan am hoping for
Tyler Eifert (luxery)
Mingo opposite wake would be nice or one of the top tackles.
Wouldnt mind Rodes or trufont (sp) either.

I don't think there are many picks they can make that will upset me today.

RE: Draft day is here! - mrgonzodad - 04-25-2013

I would like to see the Bengals get Lacy, Vaccoro or Reid with their 1st rounder. I like Vaccoro more than Reid, something about guys that play defense for Texas transition better in the NFL if you ask me. Looking like none of those three will be there for us though. They can always get a running back later, but Lacy is the cream of the crop IMO. If Ball is there late in round 2 he would be a nice pickup too. Depth on the O-line is another one we need.
I have pretty much given up on Paul Brown getting a true left tackle to let Whitworth move back to guard.
Stonebuner in the 6th or 7th would make my day though.

RE: Draft day is here! - foleylion08 - 04-25-2013

Alabama safety Robert Lester going in the sixth would make my weekend. Local guy who was just recruited so Bama could land Julio and he winds up being a two year starter, leading the SEC in picks in 2010. He's a spotty tackler, but he always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

RE: Draft day is here! - geddon81 - 04-25-2013

im just hoping the Raiders dont make another dumb decision on top of the other 50 they made this year in the offseason. but im not let myself get set up for another let down, Mark davis seems to want to continue his fathers recent legacy of pure fail.

I can just see it now..........

"With the 3rd pick of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Raiders select the Waterboy from Duke University"

yep, wouldnt surprise me.

RE: Draft day is here! - totally sports - 04-25-2013

(04-25-2013, 02:18 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I'll be breaking out my Sam Bradford jersey to wear for the draft. Hope they make good use of their 2 first rounders tonight! I'm expecting them to get a WR and Safety tonight.
Right on the nose Buddy, Tavon Austin

RE: Draft day is here! - evanturner12 - 04-25-2013

would the bills reach on Matt Barkley at 16?

RE: Draft day is here! - wavytiger1975 - 04-25-2013

Sharrif Floyd is a steal for the Vikings... amazing Smile
and very happy with Xavier Rhodes as well.. plus Cordarrelle Patterson.. I guess Audie Cole is our MLB unless we end up signing a veteran. I am very happy with this draft.

RE: Draft day is here! - geddon81 - 04-25-2013

ive pretty much had it with the Raiders, its not even fun anymore being a fan. If Los Angeles does eventually get a team im jumping ship at that very moment. Just about to declare myself as just an NFL fan in which i wont go back to the Raiders until the Davis family is gone completely from making anymore decisions for the team.

How do we let Floyd just pass us by? seriously I dont know how much more incompetence i can handle, a freaking 3rd grader could run our team better. A mental breakdown is seriously on the way.

RE: Draft day is here! - jdetter23 - 04-25-2013

Very excited that Star fell to the Panthers at 14!!!

RE: Draft day is here! - mnc99 - 04-25-2013

all I gotta say is SKOL!! what a great draft for the Vikings.