`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Draft day is here!

Draft day is here!
I'm just happy something football related is happening. Now is the time for prices on this 2013 product to really start moving. Thinking of grabbing some Press Pass or Leaf or Sage just because First Rounders will probably be going like crazy on the bay.

Hoping my Patriots get Justin Hunter
Hoping 4 Alabama guys go in the first again
Hoping the SEC breaks the record for most first rounders from a conference.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Draft day is here!
With so many holes on the Vikings I think it would be very difficult for me to be disappointed. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Hoping the raiders stay in the top 10 but move back and add a second rounder and/or a 1st for next year. Really excited to see what happens tonight though!

id like to see buffalo address linebacker... i dont see it though. im really tired of everyone talking about our QB situation when our defense is on the field for long periods of time and constantly. I think at pick 8 we go guard.. womack or cooper, which i like... and try to trade back into the top half of round 1 for nassib or possibly ogletree which i also like... or stay at our 2nd round pick and select e.j. manuel. see what happens!
if it were ME at 8(which is why im not a general manager,lol) id trade outve the 8 spot.. pick up 1 or possibly 2 other picks to fill gaps in our team. trade into the mid 20s...pick up another 2nd round pick or a possible 1st rounder next year depending on the trade... buffalos problem year in and year out is depth.. its not because our starting unit is terrible year in and year out,its because when someone goes down.. we have joe schmo to replace them. Thats why were great outve the gates... and end the year on a 9 game losing streak
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I only have one hope. And his name is Tyler Eifert! Hope he drops to the Packers so when Butterfingers Finleys contract is up at the end of the year we can say good riddance to a TE that has/will never live up to his hype.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

rgf, I don't see them going for a TE, at least not in the first few rounds. More than likely, if a running back isn't picked before they pick, I think we'll see them pick up Lacy, or Taylor. If neither of them is available, they'll probably go either oline or dline in the first, and then pick up a RB later. Highest I can see them getting a new TE would be around round 4 or 5. Though, they still have DJ Williams, and they just signed that blocking TE from San Fran not too long ago.

Hopefully Finley realizes the fact that they are giving him one final chance to perform. If he doesn't do well this year, then even if the Packers get rid of him, nobody will want to pick him up. Best thing for him to do would be to actually get his act together and start performing the way that he should have been.

I'll be breaking out my Sam Bradford jersey to wear for the draft. Hope they make good use of their 2 first rounders tonight! I'm expecting them to get a WR and Safety tonight.

As a Bears fan, I'm hoping we select Tyler Eifert at #20...If not, Eifert I'd like to see them pick up an interior lineman,LB,or CB
[Image: cIi7FQg.png]

I'd like to see Warmack in Denver, have a Bama guy in both lines! Haha.

Lacy in GB would be awesome, the second place I'd like him to fall, next to Denver because I think the Broncos are SB or bust and it'd be awesome if he got a ring quick like Upshaw did.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(04-25-2013, 02:00 PM)bojesphob Wrote: rgf, I don't see them going for a TE, at least not in the first few rounds. More than likely, if a running back isn't picked before they pick, I think we'll see them pick up Lacy, or Taylor.
In my own twisted way I want Ted to trade Finley to Atlanta and go heavy on defense like we did in 09. I'd really like to see if Elam falls to 26 otherwise Reid from LSU wouldn't be bad. We really need to fill that hole Collins and Woodson held.

Even if we still had the both of them (Collins or Woodson), the Pack would still need an heir apparent at safety anyway.

And even though all this talk about Lacy (com'n Montee!?) or Eifert at 26 makes offensive sense, our TD-making ability hasn't struggled so much as allowing other teams to come back in games.

Defense early all the way.

And then draft the crap out of linemen in rounds 4-7.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"