Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Jhonas Enroth PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Updated the collection tonight with this sweet In The Crease Game-Used Number patch card /10. Such a sweet card! Now all I need is the Emblem /10 to finish this neat 3-card rainbow.

[Image: 2022-23-presidents-choice-in-the-crease-...y_orig.jpg]
Very nice pickup, congrats!
Thanks to In The Crease, I can finally cross a longtime want off the list.... My first Game-Used NHL Shield card! Wow!

I'll let the card do the talking this time:

2022 President's Choice In The Crease - Complete Logo 1/1

[Image: 2022-presidents-choice-in-the-crease-com...y_orig.jpg]
Congrats on the Shield!
Thank you!!

Last thread update of the year. It's been another great year for the collection, and I can't wait to see what cards next year will bring. Thank you all for viewing!

With this final update in 2022, I finally surpassed the 700-total for this collection. Now that's pretty cool!

[Image: enroth-in-the-crease-game-used-jersey-la...t_orig.jpg][Image: pctc-in-the-crease-game-used-number-patc...0_orig.jpg]

The first two cards here are duplicates. The Jersey was needed since it's a swatch variation (Black/Silver), and the Number /10 patch is a duplicate that was thrown in for free. Nice!

[Image: presidents-choice-global-puckstoppers-en...y_orig.jpg]

A quad memorabilia card with Ed Belfour on it?! Yes please. For those who don't know, I was a huge Belfour fan growing up, especially as a Leafs fan. So this is a combo and PC crossover I never thought I would see happen. Enjoy!
First thread update of 2023!

Updating the collection tonight with the second card from the In The Crease Goalie Memorabilia set, this time featuring a sweet blocker piece.

[Image: jhonas-enroth-goalie-memorabilia-blocker...y_orig.jpg]
Very nice!
(01-04-2023, 10:13 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!
Thank you!

Updating the collection this week with yet another 1/1!

[Image: 2022-jhonas-enroth-in-the-crease-jumbo-m...t_orig.jpg]

This LA Kings crown is now one of the the best patches in my collection, and it's once of the best LA Kings patches I've ever seen. I originally lost out on this card, but managed to make a deal with the eventual winner who was a hardcore Kings collector. Glad it found its way into my collection!
Updated the collection with two more cards!

The Emblem /10 finishes the short 3-card rainbow, along with the Swedish Quad card /5. Nice to get some Pelle Lindbergh memorabilia inside this collection!

[Image: 2022-in-the-crease-emblem-patch-10-jhona...y_orig.jpg][Image: sweden-quad-memorabilia-card-4-lundqvist...y_orig.jpg]
(01-07-2023, 01:11 PM)creasecollector Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

Updating the collection this week with yet another 1/1!

[Image: 2022-jhonas-enroth-in-the-crease-jumbo-m...t_orig.jpg]

This LA Kings crown is now one of the the best patches in my collection, and it's once of the best LA Kings patches I've ever seen. I originally lost out on this card, but managed to make a deal with the eventual winner who was a hardcore Kings collector. Glad it found its way into my collection!
Yes, I would say that qualifies as a crazy patch, LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30