Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF/WTB: Gronkowski & Stephon Diggs Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade for or buy a Gronk auto. Been looking for awhile now. Open to any kind of deal. Looking for his Topps Chrome RC Auto, and after that, anything else. Looking to also add a nice Stephon Diggs. Pulled about 35 autos/game used in the past two weeks and always adding to that, photobucket link in my sig
bump it up
I have a couple Diggs, You have any Steven Jackson?
(12-30-2015, 10:29 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple Diggs, You have any Steven Jackson?
Not since 2007 man lol I use to have some wild stuff of him when he was a ram. He was a straight tank, interested to see what he does with the Patriots
(12-22-2015, 08:01 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade for or buy a Gronk auto. Been looking for awhile now. Open to any kind of deal. Looking for his Topps Chrome RC Auto, and after that, anything else. Looking to also add a nice Stephon Diggs. Pulled about 35 autos/game used in the past two weeks and always adding to that, photobucket link in my sig
I have a real nice Platinum Diggs patch auto. in my org.