`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WTTF/WTB: Gronkowski & Stephon Diggs Auto

WTTF/WTB: Gronkowski & Stephon Diggs Auto
Looking to trade for or buy a Gronk auto. Been looking for awhile now. Open to any kind of deal. Looking for his Topps Chrome RC Auto, and after that, anything else. Looking to also add a nice Stephon Diggs. Pulled about 35 autos/game used in the past two weeks and always adding to that, photobucket link in my sig
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: WTTF/WTB: Gronkowski & Stephon Diggs Auto
bump it up
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

I have a couple Diggs, You have any Steven Jackson?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(12-30-2015, 10:29 PM)totally sports Wrote: I have a couple Diggs, You have any Steven Jackson?
Not since 2007 man lol I use to have some wild stuff of him when he was a ram. He was a straight tank, interested to see what he does with the Patriots

(12-22-2015, 08:01 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Looking to trade for or buy a Gronk auto. Been looking for awhile now. Open to any kind of deal. Looking for his Topps Chrome RC Auto, and after that, anything else. Looking to also add a nice Stephon Diggs. Pulled about 35 autos/game used in the past two weeks and always adding to that, photobucket link in my sig
I have a real nice Platinum Diggs patch auto. in my org.

Photobucket