Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Standing Giants PC Scan Heavy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice stuff man! Thanks for sharing!
That's a lot of cards! Nice stuff, particularly the hof auto's.
(05-13-2015, 09:52 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff man! Thanks for sharing!
It took me longer than expected but I wanted to share everything I got from Beckett trading in hopes of encouraging others that there are GREAT traders on here and you can build some nice collections!
(05-13-2015, 09:59 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]That's a lot of cards! Nice stuff, particularly the hof auto's.
Thanks! I can never say Thank You enough to the leap in my collection you helped me with, I truly am grateful for the trades you helped me with along with the other people I was blessed with trading on here.
GREAT PC you got going.
If interested in trading I have 388 Giants for trade
(05-13-2015, 10:17 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT PC you got going.
If interested in trading I have 388 Giants for trade
Always interested I started a trade thread will be updating every week.
Any ideas for what additions I should put first on my priority list? Right now my top priority is a Bonds Auto, but I'm thinking bowman chrome RC and color variations Posey, Bumgarner
Sweet collection. Sorry I have to ask...is that mays auto movable? Will go in your favor
(05-14-2015, 05:11 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet collection. Sorry I have to ask...is that mays auto movable? Will go in your favor
Not a chance buddy lol. It's my only Mays Auto until I get my Tier One Copper Rose/25 redeemed
(05-14-2015, 03:34 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas for what additions I should put first on my priority list? Right now my top priority is a Bonds Auto, but I'm thinking bowman chrome RC and color variations Posey, Bumgarner
I was looking forward to seeing your collection and it didn't disappoint! Very nice Giants collection. I especially like your vintage and Bumgarners. I think you're on the right track with a Bonds auto or Posey/Bumgarner chrome auto color. Personally I would go Posey or Bumgarner, both cornerstones in the Giants Dynasty. Truth be told I wasn't as big of a Giants fan in the Bonds era so I'm a little bias.
My current goal is to have at least one solid card (auto) of every Giant. Looks like you could use a little Pence, Pagan or Vogelsong. I really need to track down a Mays or McCovey auto.
Anyways, awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!

Pages: 1 2