[Image: image_zps1qhvbbym.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsjkhqyt8c.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsmp3v8voq.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsy9bqc08h.jpg]
[Image: image_zpstpnirlqf.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsqfasqdde.jpg]
[Image: image_zps8z7qb84m.jpg]
[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Renfrow40831
Missing a couple photos can't figure out which ones, didn't take pictures of any base and no inserts except a couple of my favorite Bonds!! Let me know what you guys think? What ideas you have for my PC? Any holes I should try to fill first? And if you contributed let everyone know you helped take part in this PC and trust me no matter how broke I get, how hard the times come, I'm NEVER selling these cards they are getting passed down to the kid that shows the most interest, so every card you guys traded me or will trade me is going to a good GIANT LOVING HOME!!!!!
I figured it out only 2 pics didn't get in one of my Belt Autos and one of some other Vintage Giants
[URL=http://s98.photobucket.com/user/Renfrow40831/media/image_zpskiljo4zs.jpg.html][Image: image_zpskiljo4zs.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsm98d4gpi.jpg]

RE: Standing Giants PC Scan Heavy
Nice stuff man! Thanks for sharing!

That's a lot of cards! Nice stuff, particularly the hof auto's.

(05-13-2015, 09:52 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice stuff man! Thanks for sharing!
It took me longer than expected but I wanted to share everything I got from Beckett trading in hopes of encouraging others that there are GREAT traders on here and you can build some nice collections!
(05-13-2015, 09:59 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's a lot of cards! Nice stuff, particularly the hof auto's.
Thanks! I can never say Thank You enough to the leap in my collection you helped me with, I truly am grateful for the trades you helped me with along with the other people I was blessed with trading on here.

GREAT PC you got going.
If interested in trading I have 388 Giants for trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(05-13-2015, 10:17 PM)waynetalger Wrote: GREAT PC you got going.
If interested in trading I have 388 Giants for trade
Always interested I started a trade thread will be updating every week.

Any ideas for what additions I should put first on my priority list? Right now my top priority is a Bonds Auto, but I'm thinking bowman chrome RC and color variations Posey, Bumgarner

Sweet collection. Sorry I have to ask...is that mays auto movable? Will go in your favor
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-14-2015, 05:11 PM)elberson Wrote: Sweet collection. Sorry I have to ask...is that mays auto movable? Will go in your favor
Not a chance buddy lol. It's my only Mays Auto until I get my Tier One Copper Rose/25 redeemed

(05-14-2015, 03:34 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: Any ideas for what additions I should put first on my priority list? Right now my top priority is a Bonds Auto, but I'm thinking bowman chrome RC and color variations Posey, Bumgarner
I was looking forward to seeing your collection and it didn't disappoint! Very nice Giants collection. I especially like your vintage and Bumgarners. I think you're on the right track with a Bonds auto or Posey/Bumgarner chrome auto color. Personally I would go Posey or Bumgarner, both cornerstones in the Giants Dynasty. Truth be told I wasn't as big of a Giants fan in the Bonds era so I'm a little bias.
My current goal is to have at least one solid card (auto) of every Giant. Looks like you could use a little Pence, Pagan or Vogelsong. I really need to track down a Mays or McCovey auto.
Anyways, awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!