Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My official 2000th post!!! (Free Cards coming soon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its official my 2000th post it only took a little over 3 years lmao. What can I say about the last 3 years. For starters my collection is 100 times better today than 3 years ago. I have witnessed the ups and downs of the site. I have got to trade and meet some great individuals. Id like to thank everyone on the site you guys have taken my collection to another level. I have owned and currently own cards I could only dream of.

I'm looking forward to the next 3 years and another 2000 post!

With that being said and keeping to my word I will start to send some random collectors free cards over the next couple weeks. Those of you I select I hope you enjoy.

Take care and thanks again
Richard
Richard congrats!! I feel like I've been right there with the whole way. In August it was my 3 years here. I've seen your goods and your bads. Your collect has come a long way friend and I look forward to seeing all your HOF relics.
Congrats sir! Whats going on?!? We haven't made a trade in 2 days.
Lmao just sent you another offer just a few minutes ago. Seen your post you were going to load more relics still pushing hard for more HOF relics. Also been looking at boxes to try to pull some HOF relics trying to get a box or two that will give me the most bang for my buck.

Matt you and Richard just need to have one big trade. You and him both need to add every single card you're interested in and see if you come to an agreement. Haha I would LOVE to see the results from that. Richard and I have done it a couple times but my collection wasn't even close to what it was the last time we did it.
Congrats again on your milestone.
(11-15-2014, 04:19 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Matt you and Richard just need to have one big trade. You and him both need to add every single card you're interested in and see if you come to an agreement. Haha I would LOVE to see the results from that. Richard and I have done it a couple times but my collection wasn't even close to what it was the last time we did it.
I like the theory behind it but sometimes I have to sell myself on a card. I can look at a card 50 times and think, eh, I dont really need it. Then I look at it another day and it makes sense. Sometimes I just look at players stats to see who looks like they may be on their way to a break out season and decide to grab a few cards of him. I guess what I'm getting st is sometimes I dont know exactly what I want.
(11-15-2014, 08:15 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theory behind it but sometimes I have to sell myself on a card. I can look at a card 50 times and think, eh, I dont really need it. Then I look at it another day and it makes sense. Sometimes I just look at players stats to see who looks like they may be on their way to a break out season and decide to grab a few cards of him. I guess what I'm getting st is sometimes I dont know exactly what I want.
I'm right behind you on that. I was going through my old threads and I'm starting back up on my PC players by position. The sad thing is... this will probably change once I start picking off their cards.

C - Jason Varitek
1B/DH - Fred McGriff
2B - Craig Biggio (big surprise huh)
SS - Barry Larkin
3B - Chipper Jones
RF - Tony Gwynn
CF - Ken Griffey Jr
LF - Jim Rice

CP - Craig Kimbrel

SP - Tom Glavine/John Smoltz/Greg Maddux/Randy Johnson/Pedro Martinez
BTW... Not trying to jack your thread Rich. Congrats on your post mark. I think I'll be doing the same once I hit 1000.
Dan, you didn't jack my thread I honestly could care less all it does is keeps it at he top of the page, so no complaints from my end. I'm sure you be at around 1000 when you really back home. I'm looking forward to your return. We have a lot of trading to do when you get back. I know you are going through trade withdraws as we speak.
good on ya buddy! you are definitely a reason this board is still going.
Pages: 1 2 3