Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My official 2000th post!!! (Free Cards coming soon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Awesome job Rich! Congrats!!!
Good Job! Been busy the last few days. Yesterday I was a chaperone for my Daughter's 5th Grade Field trip to DisneyWorld and wondering why there were fireworks going off ... Must have been celebrating your 2000th post Smile Congrats!
It's been a pleasure working with you good sir!
Rad you are an awesome trader! We haven't completed too many trades, but I could not be more pleased with the ones we have! I'm going to get you that Red Kris Bryant one way or another I promise...I just need to let go of it. Congrats on the post milestone!
Congrats on your 2000th post! Im not even close to it yet in all my 13 years here lol, hope the next three years are even better Wink

(11-15-2014, 12:28 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Its official my 2000th post it only took a little over 3 years lmao. What can I say about the last 3 years. For starters my collection is 100 times better today than 3 years ago. I have witnessed the ups and downs of the site. I have got to trade and meet some great individuals. Id like to thank everyone on the site you guys have taken my collection to another level. I have owned and currently own cards I could only dream of.

I'm looking forward to the next 3 years and another 2000 post!

With that being said and keeping to my word I will start to send some random collectors free cards over the next couple weeks. Those of you I select I hope you enjoy.

Take care and thanks again
Richard
That's why Richard is hands down the best trader on this site...IMO of course. TONS of great traders on here, but Richard to me is in a class of his own. Congrats on 2000 my man!
My deals with Rich have definitely been quality over quantity, but this fine serviceman never disappoints!

And all while helping to defend our country. Happy belated Veterans Day!
(11-17-2014, 11:24 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why Richard is hands down the best trader on this site...IMO of course. TONS of great traders on here, but Richard to me is in a class of his own. Congrats on 2000 my man!
Plus he parted with his 96 Bowmans Best Atomic Refractor, and I freaking LOVE this card! He made me one hell of a great trade, and I look at the cards I received from him daily

Congrats man
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Cards will begin to get shipped out over the next 2 weeks. I think I have selected my winners. Stay tuned i may do this again when I get to 2500 as well as 3000 post.

Happy trading

Also thank you for making the last 3 years what it has been. The Beckett Community has brought back the joy of collecting for me again.
Pages: 1 2 3