Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rookie Anthology Hot Box Streak Ends At 4....And I'm Ok With It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure what you mean by "Hot Box". Panini even came out and said earlier that most boxes would have 5 hits or more-- the rare box might still have only 4.
(06-09-2014, 04:10 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean by "Hot Box". Panini even came out and said earlier that most boxes would have 5 hits or more-- the rare box might still have only 4.
If a box has an average of say 4 hits and there are 5, I consider it a hot box. Any box with more hits then the list average is (IMO) a hot box.
Are the Update Prizm & Select cards available?
(06-09-2014, 09:40 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Update Prizm & Select cards available?
they sure are
(06-09-2014, 05:59 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: [ -> ]If a box has an average of say 4 hits and there are 5, I consider it a hot box. Any box with more hits then the list average is (IMO) a hot box.
Agreed, but Panini stated a while ago on there box that most boxes would have 5, not 4. Actually a box with only 4 I have found is very rare. I have seen 2 boxes with 8 hits in them, that to me is a hot box
(06-10-2014, 04:05 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, but Panini stated a while ago on there box that most boxes would have 5, not 4. Actually a box with only 4 I have found is very rare. I have seen 2 boxes with 8 hits in them, that to me is a hot box
That's cool, to each their own
(06-10-2014, 02:07 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: [ -> ]they sure are
LMK when you input them into your Org. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2