Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: EEE Blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wife came home with a BLASTER from target

here are the hits?

[Image: 001_zps4f4afaf2.jpg]
Those are at Target?? I need to make a trip! Haha
if FT, can you check me for the Drew Ward?
Thanks!
Yes these are at taget for $30. says they come with 2 autos but most breaks I have seen 3 autos plus a team usa jersey card and usually a color die cut
(01-24-2014, 10:45 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]Yes these are at taget for $30. says they come with 2 autos but most breaks I have seen 3 autos plus a team usa jersey card and usually a color die cut
Loaded!
Very nice!
(01-24-2014, 11:18 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Loaded!
Very nice!
I know you aren't much of a prospector Mitch but maybe next time you walk into target looking for a mega box pick one up. fun little break.
(01-24-2014, 11:20 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]I know you aren't much of a prospector Mitch but maybe next time you walk into target looking for a mega box pick one up. fun little break.
I'll probably do that! I've bought Elite in the past, and I'll 'prospect' as much as the next guy. Just never was that educated in the minor league system to know who is hot and who is not.

You'll be proud of me. I just picked up a bunch of Bowman Sterling autos of Yankees prospects. My luck, they'll all get traded before becoming Yankees Smile I got, Judge, Jagielo, Katoh, Clarkin, Montgomery, Turly, Austin, DePaula, O'neill ... I thinks that's all of them.
(01-24-2014, 01:39 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]I'll probably do that! I've bought Elite in the past, and I'll 'prospect' as much as the next guy. Just never was that educated in the minor league system to know who is hot and who is not.

You'll be proud of me. I just picked up a bunch of Bowman Sterling autos of Yankees prospects. My luck, they'll all get traded before becoming Yankees Smile I got, Judge, Jagielo, Katoh, Clarkin, Montgomery, Turly, Austin, DePaula, O'neill ... I thinks that's all of them.
I was just part of a case break on Cardsmiths for the EEE and I swear every other auto was a Yankee prospect. Whoever had the Yankees CLEANED house.
(01-24-2014, 01:41 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just part of a case break on Cardsmiths for the EEE and I swear every other auto was a Yankee prospect. Whoever had the Yankees CLEANED house.

AH HAH! so you're the one who took the rangers from me!

Funny enough this last break stunk
it wasn't me that cleaned house. I wouldn't be lucky enough to pull a PC auto
Pages: 1 2 3 4