Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: EEE Blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-24-2014, 02:40 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]it wasn't me that cleaned house. I wouldn't be lucky enough to pull a PC auto
yankees had some compensation picks this year so there's more prospect autos in this years elite than typical....so you should be able to put together a decent set of them

yea. all the usual suspects are in there of Jagielo, Judge, Clarkin & Katoh add in O'Neill, Wade, Garrison, Coleman & Webb makes for a decent chase for autos
(01-24-2014, 02:39 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]AH HAH! so you're the one who took the rangers from me!

Funny enough this last break stunk
Haha yeah that was me. Not much quantity but some quality. One auto but it was /10 I believe didn't get a great look so could be wrong and also a /25 non auto die cut
was the break a random team break or a team slot break?
(01-24-2014, 02:59 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yeah that was me. Not much quantity but some quality. One auto but it was /10 I believe didn't get a great look so could be wrong and also a /25 non auto die cut

first two breaks i had rangers got a /74 alfaro and a /10 alfaro
Sick! I was getting really nervous, didn't get my auto til second to last or last box. Can't remember
(01-24-2014, 03:04 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]was the break a random team break or a team slot break?
these were team slots and naturally the rangers cost a little more....the yankees ALWAYS cost more
tell me about it. if you don't mind what did you pay in for the slot?
I think I paid 35 for the rangers slot
case break?
Pages: 1 2 3 4