Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New year, new pickups!! (Last Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Man, tons of nice stuff in there again, especially some of the patches like the Blake Flawless one. Sick stuff as usual!

P.S. I sent our trade to you!!!
those Wilt and Mikan swatches are beauties! Getting the Maravich with it would be amazing
Sick stuff man! i want that Duncan and Shaq dual patch for my set Big Grin
Thanks man! Did you forget to replace the Pippen in that trade?

(01-26-2014, 12:28 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Man, tons of nice stuff in there again, especially some of the patches like the Blake Flawless one. Sick stuff as usual!

P.S. I sent our trade to you!!!

(01-26-2014, 05:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]those Wilt and Mikan swatches are beauties! Getting the Maravich with it would be amazing
Thanks man! I am very excited about the Chamberlain. It is my first Wilt pickup. I have already missed out on a few of the Petes, but there should be like 6 or 7 more out. So I am hopeful.
(01-26-2014, 09:58 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sick stuff man! i want that Duncan and Shaq dual patch for my set Big Grin

Thanks lol. It is Duncan/D.Howard and I am pretty sure you have it. If you do still need it, it is definitely available. Unfortunately, I bid on it and made the mistake of not looking at shipping. It was from Australia and $20 shipping. So I ended up paying about $40 for it.... *idiot*
(01-26-2014, 12:59 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks lol. It is Duncan/D.Howard and I am pretty sure you have it. If you do still need it, it is definitely available. Unfortunately, I bid on it and made the mistake of not looking at shipping. It was from Australia and $20 shipping. So I ended up paying about $40 for it.... *idiot*
haha oh yes.. Duncan Howard! i just looked and i do not have it. I have Amare/Howard and Duncan/Dirk.
(01-26-2014, 03:19 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: [ -> ]haha oh yes.. Duncan Howard! i just looked and i do not have it. I have Amare/Howard and Duncan/Dirk.
Consider it yours. I'll PM you and we can work out the details.
Wasn't really sure what else was still available. Maybe one more nice trade bait piece in the $20 bv range? I'll leave that up to your discretion since I keep picking stuff that is already gone!
My goodness man your mail days are insane! Congrats on picking up the KD and Kukoc Smile
(01-26-2014, 10:21 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]My goodness man your mail days are insane! Congrats on picking up the KD and Kukoc Smile
Thanks man! I appreciate that, and the Singleton won't be going anywhere else so whenever we can figure it out, it is yours.
Love the Mikan and Wilt cards- I love the legends stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5