Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New year, new pickups!! (Last Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Got some pretty cool stuff in this week and I am very excited to get a few of these. Not sure if I am going to make this a rolling thread for January or not.... I have been having less and less time to mess around on the forums but I wanted to at least share a little bit. Thanks for looking!!

[Image: RESIZEDWALTON_zps1a3d2151.jpg] [Image: RESIZECP3_zps115559e7.jpg] [Image: RESIZEDouble_zpsb4c2f2e5.jpg]

I really want to thank my good friend Rabie for trading me this amazing Kyrie Big Grin Jersey #ed 2/5 .

[Image: RESIZEIrving_zps673af445.jpg]

[Image: RESIZE2_zps5a4f4a2d.jpg]
[Image: RESIZEThompson5_zpsfb02443e.jpg] [Image: RESIZEThompson2_zpsa5b26686.jpg][Image: RESIZETHOMPSON4_zpsb8b76cc1.jpg]

[Image: RESIZETHOMPSON3_zps9d6ac67d.jpg] [Image: RESIZETHOMPSON_zps51f031bf.jpg]

And Lastly a couple more things for trade

[Image: RESIZE3_zpsce6924c4.jpg]
sick patches!
Thanks man! I've been waiting for your next update!!
ooo I like that CP3 patch. Awesome stuff as usual!

P.S....

wait for it....

keep on goin....

what about our trade? Hope the Jimmy Jackson gets in soon!
What do you want for the Randolph, send me a pm
Nice pickups man, I recently got into Prizm this year for Kendall....who's playing great so far starting for the Lakers!!!
Sick stuff man! and that Irving patch is in good hands Smile glad u ended up with it!
I like that Bill Walton Auto! Great Stuff as always!
(01-07-2014, 08:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]ooo I like that CP3 patch. Awesome stuff as usual!

P.S....

wait for it....

keep on goin....

what about our trade? Hope the Jimmy Jackson gets in soon!
Lol Thanks man, I have been hunting that CP3 patch for awhile, the few I've seen sell went for $100+. SO I was very excited to get that one for $63. As to our trade, we should be ready to proceed now!
(01-08-2014, 12:04 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pickups man, I recently got into Prizm this year for Kendall....who's playing great so far starting for the Lakers!!!
Thanks man! Yeah I saw Kendalls been putting up some solid numbers. Great team for him to be on.
(01-10-2014, 12:10 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sick stuff man! and that Irving patch is in good hands Smile glad u ended up with it!
Smile Thanks man! I hope you enjoy your end of the trade as much as I do mine!
(01-10-2014, 12:26 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: [ -> ]I like that Bill Walton Auto! Great Stuff as always!
Thanks! I really loved the simple design, I thought it looked great with the on card auto. Appreciate the comment man!
Niiiiiiiiiiice CP3 from one of my favorite sets. Nice 13-14 additions too!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5