Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: what Beckett.....no love ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thursday was my birthday so I looked to see if beckett listed me on their list and there was noone listed at all that day......today there are like 300 listed.......I feel jipped....Lol
Happy b-lated bday!!
Thanks....was just whining a little....lol
HBD buddy!
Hey I noticed you added the card to our trade but never sent it back over. Packaging up my deals shortly can have your end out for tomorrow's mail. By the way happy belated birthday.
(08-09-2013, 08:27 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]HBD buddy!
Thanks Ronnie boy....wish I could join you submit but I'm strapped for cash....Sad

(08-09-2013, 08:30 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I noticed you added the card to our trade but never sent it back over. Packaging up my deals shortly can have your end out for tomorrow's mail. By the way happy belated birthday.
Thanks and sorry about that....I actually added it while I was sitting In my chiropractors office....after I was done I went shopping at the supermarket and then came home to cook and eat dinner....was about at finish and send it back.
Happy bday man!
happy belated bday!!
(08-10-2013, 01:22 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy bday man!
Thanks bud......now to buy myself a belated birthday gift.....Smile
(08-10-2013, 08:10 AM)gocardinals Wrote: [ -> ]happy belated bday!!
Thanks.....spent the day in Atlantic city winning more card funds....Smile
Pages: 1 2