Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: what Beckett.....no love ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
happy birthday man
I did not know they acknowledged our B-Days, but that is nice of them. I will need to look for mine in a few months.
Happy Birthday......

But the Birthday list is usually one to 2 days ahead of the actual date listed in your profile Smile
Happy Belated Birthday!
Sorry Nass.... at least I messaged ya via text.. Wink
Happy birthday again my friend.
(08-10-2013, 09:11 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]happy birthday man
Thanks bud.....I know its tebow, but do you need one for your qb pc? Probably have a few others too.....Smile
(08-10-2013, 10:23 AM)jonathani Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know they acknowledged our B-Days, but that is nice of them. I will need to look for mine in a few months.
Yes it is....that's why I was a little disappointed.....happy early bday....Smile
(08-10-2013, 11:06 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday......

But the Birthday list is usually one to 2 days ahead of the actual date listed in your profile Smile
Thanks.....was looking from the beginning of the week and didn't see it....that's good to know for the future......Smile
(08-10-2013, 12:25 PM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Belated Birthday!
Thank you sir.....did you need a 2013 bowman red /25 n. bowman?
(08-10-2013, 07:56 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Nass.... at least I messaged ya via text.. Wink
Happy birthday again my friend.
Thanks mike.....appreciate it buddy....was surprised in a good way by it...Smile
(08-10-2013, 09:38 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you sir.....did you need a 2013 bowman red /25 n. bowman?
Your welcome, I have the red already so I am good, thanks for asking though.

Hope you had swell birthday and party!
(08-11-2013, 03:36 PM)warcraftin Wrote: [ -> ]Your welcome, I have the red already so I am good, thanks for asking though.

Hope you had swell birthday and party!
Is it the plain paper or rainbow version? Had a blast in Atlantic city playing craps....left a nice bit up......Smile
(08-11-2013, 03:58 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the plain paper or rainbow version? Had a blast in Atlantic city playing craps....left a nice bit up......Smile
Always good to be a bit up! Smile

I have all 3 different versions of the red. need to 2 printing plates and the rainbow blue foil #/99 for the player set of him.
Pages: 1 2