Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need advice guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this card on blowout and was so excited to get it! Well it came today, here is the front.

[Image: yjyyy_zps873fb478.jpg]

I was so pumped till i saw the back

[Image: yj_zpscd5c584a.jpg]

Everyone knows or can easily find out how much its worth so tell me would you return it or keep it based on the damage on the card. I think in the condition its in its probably worth what i paid for it which is 60. I was gonna either pc it or use it for a high end Goldschmidt now i dont know if i wanna pc it or could get a high end card for it. Thoughts? I got it for a steal but now i know why, should i return it or do you guys think the damage is minimal enough to not be a big deal? Please need some advice guys what would you do?
Are you referencing the bent corner? I'm disappointed that blowout would sell a card like that and not mention it first.
Yeah the bent corner, its a seller on there. I even asked about damage and was ignored. Man this sucks the front is flawless!
Well if the front is flawless, that's what matters the most. I wouldn't be angry enough to do anything about it, but that isn't right.
$60 is a pretty good price on it but if any part of you thinks you may want to move it at some point in the future, I would return it. I wouldn't be rude about it by any means. I would simply show him the scan and explain that it has pretty banged up corners (looks like some chipping on the edges too) and ask him for a refund. Hopefully he is okay with it. If not, I would give him a negative and stick it in your pc. It's not damaged badly enough for me to spend a ton of time on but bad enough that I would do an easy return if possible. If he were to offer you a partial refund (like $10 or so) I would probably be happy and take it.
Yeah theres seems to be some chipping too as well as 2 damaged corners???
60$ for a ryan auto is very nice for pc. It being on the back wont bother me.

That being said. It makes me angry that the seller didn't say anything. I would want some money back. I'm always wary of majority of people who sell there
$60 isn't bad for a Ryan auto and not a terrible price for that particular one, in my opinion. I sure wish we had a nice Goldschmidt because I would be happy to take it off your hands!
I would PC it and not even worry about the ding......really how many times do you look at the back of the card?
(06-21-2013, 01:50 AM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I would PC it and not even worry about the ding......really how many times do you look at the back of the card?

Agreed, that price for a ryan auto card...even with the slight damage i think you could get that back in sale or trade.

These thick cards get damaged so easy! Nearly every 2011 bowman gold i pulled (which is a thick cardboard card) had problems with the edges.
Pages: 1 2