Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Excitement Level for 2013 Topps Series 1 To Come out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I realized that the 2013 Topps Series 1 is coming out January 30. 26 days!!! I am extremely excited for this to come out. I was wondering if any of you guys are excited? I read the preview in Beckett magazine and it looked really cool.
I'm going to buy a Jumbo box.
Me too.
I'm thinking of a jumbo box as well, just waiting to pull the trigger
I saw them for like 95 bucks on either Dave and Adams or Blowout, I can't remember which.
I bought my regular box on presell on the bay for about $35. I figured that I will never beat that price once the product hits the stores so I pulled the trigger. From the pictures that I saw, I think this will be the best Topps set to come out in a long time. I usually don't buy a whole lot of regular Topps but I have to get at least one box a year to see what the newest stuff is. I hope we all get some pretty amazing pulls to share on the forum.
I didn't realize it came out that early! I'm saving up my PayPal to buy a few boxes of something, but I'm not sure what yet
Be nicer if we could get a complete checklist to see what rookies are in there for series 1.
Any good rookies this year? It'll be hard to beat last year's crop.
I'm guessing Bundy, Machado, Profar, and Olt will all be included since they made debuts this past season
Pages: 1 2 3