Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Site problems??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the site. Took me 6 times to get into the forums. Keep getting this message no matter what I try to get into like organize, trade, etc.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Been trying to redo my organize and was able to get 180 cards listed in 5 hrs. Any insight appreciated.
Site is running incredibly slow the last few days - Bill S posted about it in the bottom of this thread. I haven't heard anything new to report since then.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1520706.html
it was so slow today, even with 5 tabs open - 3 for opg, 2 for org - i literally fell asleep while trying to fill orders
Yeah the site is slow off and on for me.
this site has been slow for years.....lol.... nothing to see here people... move along....
In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and the Beckett website operating at a snail's pace.~ Benjamin Franklin

Are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I've always subscribed to this one personally:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know for certain they are genuine."
-Abraham Lincoln
"hey, things will get better. i swear"

general custer
(01-02-2013, 08:08 PM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure about the authenticity of that quote? I've always subscribed to this one personally:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know for certain they are genuine."
-Abraham Lincoln
He told it to me himself. On the Ouija board. Just now. Really.
[Image: smiley_bartender.gif]
Using I.E is prob the main reason for pages not loading Smile

But ya the site makes me mad sometimes lol. So darn slow, seriously why dont they fix it or something.
I just downloaded Chrome. I dont know if the site is lagging right now but using chrome its not for me
Pages: 1 2 3