`
 (Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Can you at least comment on the slow website!
12-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Can you at least comment on the slow website!
The past few weeks its like I've went back to aol and dial-up when visiting the messaging board. Not a single word has been said to us the active members about what's being done about it. /rant lol

[Image: UNC-Football_zps83e959a6.gif]
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Current Wish list lol
1.2005 Sweet Spot Evan Mathis RC(mint condition)
2. Harrison Barnes Immaculate RPA /40
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Can you at least comment on the slow website!
WHY IS BECKETT>COM RUNNING SO SLOW!!!!!! I AM GETTING READY TO CANCEL!!!
12-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Beckett won't comment on this or any other site problems - I have tried before on these forums to ask for help and while other users will be helpful, I have never heard anything from Beckett reps/employees.

This slowness is the norm - days where it seems a little faster are rare. For those of us that pay $30 + monthly, it is VERY frustrating that we still have to deal with ads, pop ups and a ridiculously slow site.

I will also be cancelling, but am trying to move some of my cards before I do. However, since it has taken me 30 minutes tonight to enter 15 cards in org, I guess that isn't going to happen. Just really upset that I have wasted SO much time entering 10,000 cards in ORG only to now have to just delete my account.

Not only are we not getting what we pay for, but are having our time wasted to try to even use part of what we pay for.

(Hey Beckett - most companies that actually care about their customers give a credit for any days that their service doesn't work properly. Should I hold my breath on this - probably not as you will not even respond to these requests/threads).

Read the thread titles in this forum and other help forums and you will get a sense of how quickly Beckett has been working on this problem - people have been posting threads like this one for over a year with NO response and NO change to the site.

I've been on some screwy sites before, and been ripped of on sites before, but never had a site like this that is so consistently below par and so consistently ignores the requests of its users.

The only reason I am still on here is that I have so many cards in ORG - the price guide is unnecessary since you can get pricing from completed auctions on eBay.

(BTW Beckett - took 3 minutes to load the page for this thread, and another 2 minutes to load the page for me to reply to it - is that good service?)

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]
12-10-2012, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 08:13 AM by 69mets86.)
I use google chrome and have had no issues with loading inventory on the site. I do know customer service needs a complete overhaul, attention, whatever you want to call it. The information here and prices are not found anywhere else, so I am staying. Try google chrome internet browser, it's free. Jimmy
and this reply took just a second to load/post/re-load
12-11-2012, 08:32 AM
I have no problems with the speed, normally, but have today. I also use CHROME as Beckett suggested that to me several years ago. Today I am not able to view cards, and am assuming they are working on the database. Was hoping to find some answers in the forum.....
12-11-2012, 11:46 PM
If they don't fix soon they will lose my money for sure, this is ridiculous! No excuse for a site this big to have this slow of a site. I'm a moderator on 2 of the biggest sites on the net and they run just fine. Both have ads and 1 has 4 million members.

[Image: 2im8aoo.jpg]
Paul Goldschmidt - 289/868 - 33.29%
Chase Anderson - 2/44 - 4.55%
12-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Well they already have lost my money... I was hoping that the supposed upgrade of the last few days was a step in the right direction but only time will tell.

Ray

12-12-2012, 09:21 AM
to hell with beckett losing money - IM LOSING MONEY

My business relies on this website, and it's performance means i cant fill as many orders. not as many orders means less money in my pocket

beckett staff (as if you even read this): what happens when the business folks that rely on this website, including those dealers in your clunky marketplace, decide to take action?

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

12-12-2012, 11:53 AM
(12-12-2012 09:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  to hell with beckett losing money - IM LOSING MONEY

My business relies on this website, and it's performance means i cant fill as many orders. not as many orders means less money in my pocket

beckett staff (as if you even read this): what happens when the business folks that rely on this website, including those dealers in your clunky marketplace, decide to take action?

Been trying to get things entered and organized to put together another lot for your business and getting VERY frustrated.

I'll keep trying (still got 9 days before my subscription expires)

Ken

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
(12-12-2012 09:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  to hell with beckett losing money - IM LOSING MONEY

I would think that this would at least make them sit up and take notice, I know I would if it were me.

Ray

Thread Closed