Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my sick patch pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well...I know this would've been worth a lot more a few years ago, but my inner child demanded I get this, since I loved Prior when I started collecting...not to mention it was only five bucks
[Image: T2eC16RwsE9suwycosBQy9jVQvTQ60_57_zps6b8db962.jpg]

At 5 bucks, I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it
Nice! I have picked up a few real nice Prior peices over the last couple years for next to nothing. I was a huge fan and have a pretty big collection of his stuff from when he was playing.
(12-31-2012, 12:39 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I have picked up a few real nice Prior peices over the last couple years for next to nothing. I was a huge fan and have a pretty big collection of his stuff from when he was playing.
those were the days lol I think I need to start PCs of guys who didn't neccesarily live up to their expectations....Ryan Leaf PC anyone? Tongue
5 bucks heck yeah I would have grabbed it too. Nice looking patch.
(12-31-2012, 01:08 PM)cweiland Wrote: [ -> ]5 bucks heck yeah I would have grabbed it too. Nice looking patch.
I think you commented on my football stuff too, obviously its been a good week
for five bucks??? without a doubt lol
that is a a sweet patch for $5
Nice patch for $5!
(12-31-2012, 12:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]those were the days lol I think I need to start PCs of guys who didn't neccesarily live up to their expectations....Ryan Leaf PC anyone? Tongue
I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
(12-31-2012, 02:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
That'd be me and my andrei kirilenko collection xP lol
Pages: 1 2