Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my sick patch pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-31-2012, 02:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
I have an Andres Galarraga PC, does he count??? lol
sweet looking patch. Good thing the Twins took Mauer over Prior.
Great patch for 5 bucks dude! yeah Prior & Wood where fun to watch back in the day for sure!! Smile

(12-31-2012, 02:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who has the most extensive PC of a "mediocre" player. -Someone who had an undistinguished 10-15 year career (and thus would've had a decent number of cards), but who never really amounted to much. Especially for a player who was never highly touted to begin with.
I have a Dirk Hayhurst PC, mostly because of his writing (books and blog). He does have a bunch of Kent State pitching records, though. Big Grin
Nice patch. I've got a few Prior cards if you're interested.
(12-31-2012, 09:45 PM)thepozr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice patch. I've got a few Prior cards if you're interested.
No thanks
Pages: 1 2