Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Random baseball FT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking to get rid of all my baseball. I'm slowly adding it, I have probably a good 1,000 cards but as I said I'm slowly adding them. I just don't have the love of baseball that got me into collecting when I was a kid. So I'm just focusing on Football. If you see anything that interests you I'm looking for football in exchange, would like 2009 & up since it's easier to use as tradebait but I will look on a per case base.
Open offer sent lmk Thanks
Sent an offer with comments, i have a bunch oif football i would trade you for all your baseball. Not in org but can if you wanna make a swap since im getting out of football
Replied.

(10-07-2012, 11:31 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent an offer with comments, i have a bunch oif football i would trade you for all your baseball. Not in org but can if you wanna make a swap since im getting out of football
Bump.
Still interested in trading, loading more football every day. Throw me an offer even if it's for relics for your base.
Working on offer now...will send tomorrow, thanks.

(10-16-2012, 10:35 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Still interested in trading, loading more football every day. Throw me an offer even if it's for relics for your base.
Check me. I'm the same way with my football and am looking for baseball.
1 trade down.....adding more to org today.
Bump.
Pages: 1 2