`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random baseball FT.

Random baseball FT.
I am looking to get rid of all my baseball. I'm slowly adding it, I have probably a good 1,000 cards but as I said I'm slowly adding them. I just don't have the love of baseball that got me into collecting when I was a kid. So I'm just focusing on Football. If you see anything that interests you I'm looking for football in exchange, would like 2009 & up since it's easier to use as tradebait but I will look on a per case base.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Random baseball FT.
Open offer sent lmk Thanks
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Sent an offer with comments, i have a bunch oif football i would trade you for all your baseball. Not in org but can if you wanna make a swap since im getting out of football
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Replied.

(10-07-2012, 11:31 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Sent an offer with comments, i have a bunch oif football i would trade you for all your baseball. Not in org but can if you wanna make a swap since im getting out of football

Bump.

Still interested in trading, loading more football every day. Throw me an offer even if it's for relics for your base.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Working on offer now...will send tomorrow, thanks.

(10-16-2012, 10:35 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Still interested in trading, loading more football every day. Throw me an offer even if it's for relics for your base.

Check me. I'm the same way with my football and am looking for baseball.

1 trade down.....adding more to org today.

Bump.