Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Exquisite or national treasures? Opinions needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After seeing exquisite if you had the choice would yall do national treasures or exquisite for 2011? Thanks.
I would do NT. because exquisite is upper deck and doesnt have the nfl licensing. And I'd rather have an nfl product than ncaa.
I really like Exquisite this year but have to go with an NFL product over NCAA everytime..
Generally speaking the NFL products are better long term, but since I'm a college team collector I enjoy the Upper Deck products. Hate the fact that they ripped the NCAA license from Press Pass and Sage, though... Sad
Personally I liked Exquisite more, but NFL licencing
Here are some pros and cons for you. I chose Exquisite...

National Treasures = Stickers on everything except RPAs
Exquisite = On-Card Autos on everything

National Treasures = RPA is NOT guaranteed
Exquisite = RPA is guaranteed and 1 in 3 boxes gets TWO

National Treasures = between $400-$500
Exquisite = between $500-$600

(08-22-2012, 04:38 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Generally speaking the NFL products are better long term, but since I'm a college team collector I enjoy the Upper Deck products. Hate the fact that they ripped the NCAA license from Press Pass and Sage, though... Sad
Everything he said....since I'm more a collegiate collector.
Thanks guys that makes sense I'd rather have nfl license but i love the tradition of the exquisite rookie patch auto, and i know why sensei said exquisite that dalton shadowbox was sweet.
I'd go Exquisite, it's basically a best-of of high end UD products. You've got some shadowbox, some UD Black, and the booklets look a lot better, plus all on-card autos, the drawback is that its still the Cam Newton class, but oh well.
(08-22-2012, 09:55 PM)Daniel8sot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys that makes sense I'd rather have nfl license but i love the tradition of the exquisite rookie patch auto, and i know why sensei said exquisite that dalton shadowbox was sweet.
I went with Exquisite because they offered on card autos and guaranteed me an RPA. I had no idea the shadow cards existed when I bought my box. I purchased NT last year and absolutely BOMBED with not a single on card auto or RPA.

If I'm spending 400-500 I better damn well be guaranteed a rookie patch auto. And some on card autos. That's why I prefer Exquisite.
Pages: 1 2