Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Exquisite or national treasures? Opinions needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Id do exquisite. I love the look of them and all the inserts this year. In NT, you get like 3 of those dual game used cards that all look the same. Its boring and your not guaranteed a rpa. I dont really see what the big deal is with people and hating the ncaa license. I personally love it! Its not like we dont get 40 other products a year that are nfl licensed. If UD made nfl stuff, then the only college stuff collectors would get would be press pass and sage and those arent near as nice as the stuff UD puts out. It adds diversity!
Love them both it's like asking what do you like better ***** or *****. Take away the price you have to pay for some of these cards. I'll have to go with Exquisite. But both these products are the at the top of their game. They just look so great and have the best patches and signitures and everything has a low print run so they are all rare. Just the feel and look when you hold one auto patch card to another product's auto patch card WOW!
Pages: 1 2