Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need Current Cardinals Autos and Ozzie Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any help would be appreciated here. I am looking for some nice Ozzie Smiths and current Cardinals autos. A new member on here found a monster PC item i want and I need to come up with a little more in return. Thanks!
one last try for the weekend crew.
Is it a high end piece?
(07-20-2012, 11:25 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a high end piece?
No its a nice one but nothing real high end. Im just looking for a few nice ozzie inserts maybe some higher bv ones like 10-20bv and a few current cardinals autos. the guy doesnt collect pujols, he is trying to help me out but im about tapped on cardinals stuff.
I have a 2012 Bowman Prospect Autographs #MA Matt Adams its listed in my org but I currently don't have it set "for trade" But if you need it id be willing to package it with a bunch of cards that I do have listed "for trade" and trade it for 1 or 2 cards with a total bv of $70 - $100...

so let me know if you need and if you do ill mark if for trade and we can work something out
ok ill see what i can find...what are ya looking for...that adams would probably about cover the reyes card i am trading for.
When i get hoke from work in aboit a hour ill take a look at ur org and send u an offer with the matt adams auto

I have this:

2007 Topps Triple Threads Relics #147 Ozzie Smith /36

But woudl need a similarly priced card for it - and don't see anything this high in your org!

LMK

Prefer PM
(07-21-2012, 05:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]ok ill see what i can find...what are ya looking for...that adams would probably about cover the reyes card i am trading for.
offer sent...