`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Current Cardinals Autos and Ozzie Smith

Need Current Cardinals Autos and Ozzie Smith
Any help would be appreciated here. I am looking for some nice Ozzie Smiths and current Cardinals autos. A new member on here found a monster PC item i want and I need to come up with a little more in return. Thanks!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Need Current Cardinals Autos and Ozzie Smith
one last try for the weekend crew.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Is it a high end piece?

(07-20-2012, 11:25 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Is it a high end piece?
No its a nice one but nothing real high end. Im just looking for a few nice ozzie inserts maybe some higher bv ones like 10-20bv and a few current cardinals autos. the guy doesnt collect pujols, he is trying to help me out but im about tapped on cardinals stuff.

I have a 2012 Bowman Prospect Autographs #MA Matt Adams its listed in my org but I currently don't have it set "for trade" But if you need it id be willing to package it with a bunch of cards that I do have listed "for trade" and trade it for 1 or 2 cards with a total bv of $70 - $100...

so let me know if you need and if you do ill mark if for trade and we can work something out
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

ok ill see what i can find...what are ya looking for...that adams would probably about cover the reyes card i am trading for.

When i get hoke from work in aboit a hour ill take a look at ur org and send u an offer with the matt adams auto

I have this:

2007 Topps Triple Threads Relics #147 Ozzie Smith /36

But woudl need a similarly priced card for it - and don't see anything this high in your org!

LMK

Prefer PM
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

(07-21-2012, 05:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: ok ill see what i can find...what are ya looking for...that adams would probably about cover the reyes card i am trading for.
offer sent...