Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: grrr......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate when you ask someone about trading a 50$ card and all they want is a 125$ card for that 50$ card .... am I supposed to give 75$ away? .... don't think so.... wouldn't even listen to counter offer....kept coming back with the same 125$ card for the same 50$ card.
The problem is you should trade with me lol.
Do they have anything else they could add to their end to make it close to even? I have that problem all the time, except I am the other person you are talking about. I try to trade for Bradford autographs. I mark my stuff for trade, and I get offers for a $20 card. Then I ask if they have any Bradfords available... If they don't, there's not much else I want, so the trade doesn't happen. If they DO have a Bradford auto I need, they can't find anything else they need of mine to make the trade even.

** sigh **
Do you have any bucs Phinz?? I have a TON of things that you would like :p
I got some bucs check my bucket first more in there than more org
(05-28-2012, 08:12 AM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Do they have anything else they could add to their end to make it close to even? I have that problem all the time, except I am the other person you are talking about. I try to trade for Bradford autographs. I mark my stuff for trade, and I get offers for a $20 card. Then I ask if they have any Bradfords available... If they don't, there's not much else I want, so the trade doesn't happen. If they DO have a Bradford auto I need, they can't find anything else they need of mine to make the trade even.

** sigh **
Sorry I only have a epix Bradford ft...