`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
grrr......

grrr......
I hate when you ask someone about trading a 50$ card and all they want is a 125$ card for that 50$ card .... am I supposed to give 75$ away? .... don't think so.... wouldn't even listen to counter offer....kept coming back with the same 125$ card for the same 50$ card.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: grrr......
The problem is you should trade with me lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Do they have anything else they could add to their end to make it close to even? I have that problem all the time, except I am the other person you are talking about. I try to trade for Bradford autographs. I mark my stuff for trade, and I get offers for a $20 card. Then I ask if they have any Bradfords available... If they don't, there's not much else I want, so the trade doesn't happen. If they DO have a Bradford auto I need, they can't find anything else they need of mine to make the trade even.

** sigh **
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Do you have any bucs Phinz?? I have a TON of things that you would like :p
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I got some bucs check my bucket first more in there than more org

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(05-28-2012, 08:12 AM)all day baby Wrote: Do they have anything else they could add to their end to make it close to even? I have that problem all the time, except I am the other person you are talking about. I try to trade for Bradford autographs. I mark my stuff for trade, and I get offers for a $20 card. Then I ask if they have any Bradfords available... If they don't, there's not much else I want, so the trade doesn't happen. If they DO have a Bradford auto I need, they can't find anything else they need of mine to make the trade even.

** sigh **
Sorry I only have a epix Bradford ft...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++