Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: CANT HELP BUT SHARE! HARPER AUTO 1/25!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stopped at my local and favorite card shop....The Dugout Zone, in Ellicott City, Maryland....when I noticed a couple of boxes in their Bargain Bin...a HOBBY box of 2011 Topps Finest, and a Hobby Box of 2011 Bowman Baseball. The finest was good, with a hard signed trout refractor auto...but the Bowman??? I PULLED A BRYCE HARPER ORANGE BORDERED AUTOGRAPH SERIAL NUMBERED 1/25 AND IN PERFECT MINT!!! CHECK OUT IT'S AWESOMENESS!!!![Image: harperorange1.jpg][Image: harperorange3.jpg]
(05-02-2012, 07:12 PM)johnnysbench Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped at my local and favorite card shop....The Dugout Zone, in Ellicott City, Maryland....when I noticed a couple of boxes in their Bargain Bin...a HOBBY box of 2011 Topps Finest, and a Hobby Box of 2011 Bowman Baseball. The finest was good, with a hard signed trout refractor auto...but the Bowman??? I PULLED A BRYCE HARPER ORANGE BORDERED AUTOGRAPH SERIAL NUMBERED 1/25 AND IN PERFECT MINT!!! CHECK OUT IT'S AWESOMENESS!!!!
Dugout zone is great, love that store but it's too far for me to drive. However, thumbnails don't work. Upload them to photobucket and link here.
dang, heck of a pull, and a Trout refractor to go with it. some people have all the luck. congrats!
Yeah paste the "IMG" codes from a site like photobucket...looking forward to seeing them. Congrats
So not sure how to use Photobucket yet but I made the 1/25 Harper card I pulled my avatar...CHECK IT OUT!
Sweet Avatar! If you open a photo bucket account just upload the image and copy paste the img code.
Congrats on the Pull!
I'm in College Park - can't believe you beat me to that box!!!

Congrats, dude!
Put the item up for auction as well....
Much better photo! Nice luck!
Awesome card! Did you see what the /25 sold for on the bay?
Pages: 1 2