`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANT HELP BUT SHARE! HARPER AUTO 1/25!

CANT HELP BUT SHARE! HARPER AUTO 1/25!
Stopped at my local and favorite card shop....The Dugout Zone, in Ellicott City, Maryland....when I noticed a couple of boxes in their Bargain Bin...a HOBBY box of 2011 Topps Finest, and a Hobby Box of 2011 Bowman Baseball. The finest was good, with a hard signed trout refractor auto...but the Bowman??? I PULLED A BRYCE HARPER ORANGE BORDERED AUTOGRAPH SERIAL NUMBERED 1/25 AND IN PERFECT MINT!!! CHECK OUT IT'S AWESOMENESS!!!![Image: harperorange1.jpg][Image: harperorange3.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: CANT HELP BUT SHARE! HARPER AUTO 1/25!
(05-02-2012, 07:12 PM)johnnysbench Wrote: Stopped at my local and favorite card shop....The Dugout Zone, in Ellicott City, Maryland....when I noticed a couple of boxes in their Bargain Bin...a HOBBY box of 2011 Topps Finest, and a Hobby Box of 2011 Bowman Baseball. The finest was good, with a hard signed trout refractor auto...but the Bowman??? I PULLED A BRYCE HARPER ORANGE BORDERED AUTOGRAPH SERIAL NUMBERED 1/25 AND IN PERFECT MINT!!! CHECK OUT IT'S AWESOMENESS!!!!
Dugout zone is great, love that store but it's too far for me to drive. However, thumbnails don't work. Upload them to photobucket and link here.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

dang, heck of a pull, and a Trout refractor to go with it. some people have all the luck. congrats!

Yeah paste the "IMG" codes from a site like photobucket...looking forward to seeing them. Congrats
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

So not sure how to use Photobucket yet but I made the 1/25 Harper card I pulled my avatar...CHECK IT OUT!

Sweet Avatar! If you open a photo bucket account just upload the image and copy paste the img code.
Congrats on the Pull!

I'm in College Park - can't believe you beat me to that box!!!

Congrats, dude!

Put the item up for auction as well....

Much better photo! Nice luck!

Awesome card! Did you see what the /25 sold for on the bay?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/