Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: CLOSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
CLOSED
Hi! Would you be able to make a Ryan Zimmerman card in the 1957 Topps style? Thanks very much!!
(04-26-2012, 06:34 PM)thisisradioclash Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Would you be able to make a Ryan Zimmerman card in the 1957 Topps style? Thanks very much!!
[Image: Kfbw7.png]
Very cool! Thanks so much!!!

(04-26-2012, 07:45 PM)jbel4331 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Kfbw7.png]
If it's not too much trouble, here's a semi-crazy request... could you do another custom card for my signature with Dick Groat (in his Duke Blue Devils basketball uniform) on a '61 Topps card template that has Pittsburgh Pirates as the team (since he played for them too)? I collect Groat and Ryan Zimmerman, primarily. I'd love a high-res version of that one and the Zimmerman card, too, if you can swing it. I don't want to abuse your generosity, but I think you do great work. Thanks!

(04-27-2012, 01:24 AM)thisisradioclash Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool! Thanks so much!!!
i would like a darryl strawberry one any style or year!!!
(04-27-2012, 03:37 AM)thisisradioclash Wrote: [ -> ]If it's not too much trouble, here's a semi-crazy request... could you do another custom card for my signature with Dick Groat (in his Duke Blue Devils basketball uniform) on a '61 Topps card template that has Pittsburgh Pirates as the team (since he played for them too)? I collect Groat and Ryan Zimmerman, primarily. I'd love a high-res version of that one and the Zimmerman card, too, if you can swing it. I don't want to abuse your generosity, but I think you do great work. Thanks!
[Image: ekn1m.png]

How about Homer Simpson form the company team softball episode in a old style card? Thanks
(04-27-2012, 07:25 AM)duke4439 Wrote: [ -> ]i would like a darryl strawberry one any style or year!!!
[Image: QRwV1.png]
(04-27-2012, 08:13 AM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: [ -> ]How about Homer Simpson form the company team softball episode in a old style card? Thanks
[Image: ntp2U.png]

That is awesome!!! Thank you very much!!!

[Image: homer-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5