IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED

CLOSED
CLOSED
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Custom Card Signatures
Hi! Would you be able to make a Ryan Zimmerman card in the 1957 Topps style? Thanks very much!!
[Image: Ayent.png] IvlkJ.png
Thanks jbel4331 for the sigs!

(04-26-2012, 06:34 PM)thisisradioclash Wrote: Hi! Would you be able to make a Ryan Zimmerman card in the 1957 Topps style? Thanks very much!!
[Image: Kfbw7.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

Very cool! Thanks so much!!!

(04-26-2012, 07:45 PM)jbel4331 Wrote: [Image: Kfbw7.png]

If it's not too much trouble, here's a semi-crazy request... could you do another custom card for my signature with Dick Groat (in his Duke Blue Devils basketball uniform) on a '61 Topps card template that has Pittsburgh Pirates as the team (since he played for them too)? I collect Groat and Ryan Zimmerman, primarily. I'd love a high-res version of that one and the Zimmerman card, too, if you can swing it. I don't want to abuse your generosity, but I think you do great work. Thanks!

(04-27-2012, 01:24 AM)thisisradioclash Wrote: Very cool! Thanks so much!!!

i would like a darryl strawberry one any style or year!!!
[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]

(04-27-2012, 03:37 AM)thisisradioclash Wrote: If it's not too much trouble, here's a semi-crazy request... could you do another custom card for my signature with Dick Groat (in his Duke Blue Devils basketball uniform) on a '61 Topps card template that has Pittsburgh Pirates as the team (since he played for them too)? I collect Groat and Ryan Zimmerman, primarily. I'd love a high-res version of that one and the Zimmerman card, too, if you can swing it. I don't want to abuse your generosity, but I think you do great work. Thanks!
[Image: ekn1m.png]

How about Homer Simpson form the company team softball episode in a old style card? Thanks
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

(04-27-2012, 07:25 AM)duke4439 Wrote: i would like a darryl strawberry one any style or year!!!
[Image: QRwV1.png]
(04-27-2012, 08:13 AM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: How about Homer Simpson form the company team softball episode in a old style card? Thanks
[Image: ntp2U.png]

That is awesome!!! Thank you very much!!!

[Image: homer-1.jpg]
[[Image: banner2.jpg]