Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A Day With The Lady??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ever wanted to spend a day with one of the Trophies from the NHL?? Well sadly, most of us wont be able to, and it will just remain a pipe dream.... But now you can have the next best thing!!! Starting as soon as i get off my bum and get the ball rolling, you can spend a day with Lady Byng!!

[Image: P4100152.jpg]

This card is going to be sent around the world, and you can have a day with it, to do whatever you like! (Please dont burn it, or intentionally damage it, no need for killjoys lol) Take a day out to show the lovely lady around your hometown, or even take her to a hockey game, or an event thats on locally!

Takes some photos or yourself and the maybe the closest thing you'll get to having a day with one of the NHL trophies, and post them back in this thread, it will be accompanied with a custom made Passport, to keep track of where shes gone, and how far her travels have been. Once received a turn around of 1-2 weeks at the max would be great, to keep her on the move and exploring the planet.

If you're interested, write on this thread, or send me a PM, and ill add you to the "destination list".

Thanks!!

COMING SOON: Facebook page or something like that.

DESTINATION LIST (in no particular order, surprise someone with the lady!!)

Pens Fan Addict
Swjrp10
Wickabee
Pens1Fan
Rayeates
Bruinsfan08
Alto4life
Tha Penguin
Bluefrozencanuck
timmy5179
dam1057
mrwildcat
opierocks
roussy35
bonnev659
onoxxxregretso
Optimus_Prime

and of course meeeeeee........
Im in as originally stated! should be pretty cool to see where its traveled and all associated pics with it!
(04-17-2012, 07:40 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Im in as originally stated! should be pretty cool to see where its traveled and all associated pics with it!
I'm so in! Send it here first, so we can get the passport in it (or I can just send you the file, your call!) Thanks for the idea bro! It's gunna be fun! (god are we nerds? lol)
I'm in so put me on the list, but since it's going to be "A Hot Date With Lady Byng!" no funny stuff with the card even though it has protection Big Grin
(04-17-2012, 07:45 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so in! Send it here first, so we can get the passport in it (or I can just send you the file, your call!) Thanks for the idea bro! It's gunna be fun! (god are we nerds? lol)
I would just send him the file since hes in Australia....and that would be nice to have as its starting place logged in the passport.

I dont have a printer or access to a decent one, so i might have to just send to you first.
(04-17-2012, 07:45 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ](god are we nerds? lol)
YES. Very much so. With that said, I'm in, haha.
I think in addition to the passport info....stickers, drawings and such could be added on that persons page.....

Thoughts!
This is awesome! I'm in.
count me in, we can see the sites as I explore my new digs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5