Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A Day With The Lady??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
since nemesis is offline, I emailed the passport to him, but figured I'd post and get opinions from those of u who are on:
COVER
[Image: cover.jpg]

FIRST PAGE
[Image: firstpage.jpg]

ADDITIONAL PAGES
[Image: additionalpages.jpg]
I like it Its Awesome!!! I would only out maybe a box on top for the memebrs infor/location etc.....then ample space below for stickers, drawings, or whatever......

Maybe 2 logs at the most per page.... Just my 2 cents
(04-17-2012, 09:21 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]I like it Its Awesome!!! I would only out maybe a box on top for the memebrs infor/location etc.....then ample space below for stickers, drawings, or whatever......

Maybe 2 logs at the most per page.... Just my 2 cents
it was just easier to use the grid I already had Tongue members can just take up multiple rows if they'd like, just put their username on each row they use?
can we change hate: stanley cup

to

Hates: The Philadelphia Flyers

JUST SAYING!
(04-17-2012, 09:34 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]can we change hate: stanley cup

to

Hates: The Philadelphia Flyers

JUST SAYING!
at risk of offending the Flyers, NO! Let's be honest, the Stanley Cup gets all the love, she's jealous Tongue
Haha, add me to the list, should be fun!

Too bad we're not doing it with Randi's Halak card though :p
(04-17-2012, 09:39 PM)tha penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad we're not doing it with Randi's Halak card though :p
Who says we're not!!!!!

hehehe

too bad we didn't do this sooner, we could've sent it to Hugh and had him get photos of him and the Pens with it Tongue hehehe
I would love to be added to the list... I could totally take her around Detroit. Show her a kids hockey game and the unemployment office (I kind of work in the same building). Take her to a nice steak dinner! The works.

This is a really cool idea!

Tim
We still will be able to....When we win the next 4 games and they end up playing the Panthers here in South Florida.

I can also get some pics with the Red Wings with it.......since Florida is the GOLF capital of the world and the will be here playing it while Nashville is playing hockey in round 2!!!

YOU STARTED!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5