Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooooo probably one of the best maildays ever!!

Starting off with the Jacquizz Gold #/5
[Image: JacquizzTurnerGold.jpg]
Then the Printing Plates Smile
[Image: JacquizzMagPlate.jpg]
[Image: JacquizzBlackPlate.jpg]
Then for JDetter - Here's you superfractor baby!! Looks hella nice man
[Image: BruceCarter1of1.jpg]
And FINALLY!!! One of my PC Whales!! Jacquizz Finest Superfractor Patch!!!
[Image: Jacquizz1of1.jpg]

Man oh man what an awesome PC mailday and 2 superfractors at once!
Um holyyyyyy crap!
holy crap matt. awesome pick up. i've never seen a beaver cards that awesome
Man the is a Mattastic mailday bro, very glad you pulled down the finest super that thing is saweeeeet. And Detters is ok too I guess. You know I love them plates, only two more for the set. WTG Matt
Sweet cards bud....hope they didn't drain ya....Smile
Big Grin That thing looks really nice lol.Only 17 more days!!! The Rodgers looks pretty sweet as well. 4 1/1's in one day!! Unreal!
(03-22-2012, 11:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Um holyyyyyy crap!
Ummm yah thats what I said too hahhahah
(03-22-2012, 11:51 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap matt. awesome pick up. i've never seen a beaver's cards that awesome
Thanks man! and yes, the best beaver EVER! Tongue

(03-22-2012, 11:53 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]Man the is a Mattastic mailday bro, very glad you pulled down the finest super that thing is saweeeeet. And Detters is ok too I guess. You know I love them plates, only two more for the set. WTG Matt
Hahhahah thanks man, and thanks for helping with trying to get it. Glad to have it in hand!
(03-22-2012, 11:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet cards bud....hope they didn't drain ya....Smile
Thanks man....and nah, wasn't too bad of a drain hahahha
(03-22-2012, 11:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin That thing looks really nice lol.Only 17 more days!!! The Rodgers looks pretty sweet as well. 4 1/1's in one day!! Unreal!

Hahha thanks man! And as always, no rush. Just happy to help another great member man. You'll love it in hand!
you finally got that damn jacq finest 1/1? what did it take?? friggin awesome mailday man. CONGRATS!!
Umm, sorry Jdett, but that Carter is MINE!!! J/K. Saweet pickups Matts, that Sterling Dual is just filthy!!! Congrats! Way to go guys!

Holy crap, I just saw that Quizz, WOW!!!
(03-23-2012, 12:05 AM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]you finally got that damn jacq finest 1/1? what did it take?? friggin awesome mailday man. CONGRATS!!
Dude that made me actually laugh out loud! I know!!! The friggin frustration dealing with that. You, Leon, and Kel all helping out lol. Just after it didn't sell I messaged him and kindly gave him a reasonable price. Then, well, it showed up in my mail Smile

(03-23-2012, 12:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, sorry Jdett, but that Carter is MINE!!! J/K. Saweet pickups Matts, that Sterling Dual is just filthy!!! Congrats! Way to go guys!

Holy crap, I just saw that Quizz, WOW!!!
LOL thanks man!! I love the dual as well....pretty in gold Smile This was more like a Gold mailday I guess. Glad you actually were able to get to the best card of the pack before passing out and missing it Tongue
Pages: 1 2