`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
Big Grin 
Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
Sooooo probably one of the best maildays ever!!

Starting off with the Jacquizz Gold #/5
[Image: JacquizzTurnerGold.jpg]
Then the Printing Plates Smile
[Image: JacquizzMagPlate.jpg]
[Image: JacquizzBlackPlate.jpg]
Then for JDetter - Here's you superfractor baby!! Looks hella nice man
[Image: BruceCarter1of1.jpg]
And FINALLY!!! One of my PC Whales!! Jacquizz Finest Superfractor Patch!!!
[Image: Jacquizz1of1.jpg]

Man oh man what an awesome PC mailday and 2 superfractors at once!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
Um holyyyyyy crap!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Best Mailday! Plates and Superfractors Style (1 is temp)!! Ohhh Lumpy and JDetter :)
holy crap matt. awesome pick up. i've never seen a beaver cards that awesome
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Man the is a Mattastic mailday bro, very glad you pulled down the finest super that thing is saweeeeet. And Detters is ok too I guess. You know I love them plates, only two more for the set. WTG Matt
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Sweet cards bud....hope they didn't drain ya....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Big Grin That thing looks really nice lol.Only 17 more days!!! The Rodgers looks pretty sweet as well. 4 1/1's in one day!! Unreal!

(03-22-2012, 11:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Um holyyyyyy crap!
Ummm yah thats what I said too hahhahah
(03-22-2012, 11:51 PM)rogue655 Wrote: holy crap matt. awesome pick up. i've never seen a beaver's cards that awesome
Thanks man! and yes, the best beaver EVER! Tongue

(03-22-2012, 11:53 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Man the is a Mattastic mailday bro, very glad you pulled down the finest super that thing is saweeeeet. And Detters is ok too I guess. You know I love them plates, only two more for the set. WTG Matt
Hahhahah thanks man, and thanks for helping with trying to get it. Glad to have it in hand!
(03-22-2012, 11:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Sweet cards bud....hope they didn't drain ya....Smile
Thanks man....and nah, wasn't too bad of a drain hahahha
(03-22-2012, 11:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Big Grin That thing looks really nice lol.Only 17 more days!!! The Rodgers looks pretty sweet as well. 4 1/1's in one day!! Unreal!

Hahha thanks man! And as always, no rush. Just happy to help another great member man. You'll love it in hand!

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

you finally got that damn jacq finest 1/1? what did it take?? friggin awesome mailday man. CONGRATS!!
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Umm, sorry Jdett, but that Carter is MINE!!! J/K. Saweet pickups Matts, that Sterling Dual is just filthy!!! Congrats! Way to go guys!

Holy crap, I just saw that Quizz, WOW!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(03-23-2012, 12:05 AM)rgf17 Wrote: you finally got that damn jacq finest 1/1? what did it take?? friggin awesome mailday man. CONGRATS!!
Dude that made me actually laugh out loud! I know!!! The friggin frustration dealing with that. You, Leon, and Kel all helping out lol. Just after it didn't sell I messaged him and kindly gave him a reasonable price. Then, well, it showed up in my mail Smile

(03-23-2012, 12:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Umm, sorry Jdett, but that Carter is MINE!!! J/K. Saweet pickups Matts, that Sterling Dual is just filthy!!! Congrats! Way to go guys!

Holy crap, I just saw that Quizz, WOW!!!
LOL thanks man!! I love the dual as well....pretty in gold Smile This was more like a Gold mailday I guess. Glad you actually were able to get to the best card of the pack before passing out and missing it Tongue

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%