Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wow why is this place so lonely?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(03-06-2012, 01:45 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]that is okay Big Grin
thank u i dont want to get kicked out right now, i got a mega deal on transformers pajamas for my little guy and fyi they have nfl jerseys for 7-10 bucks
(03-06-2012, 01:47 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]thank u i dont want to get kicked out right now, i got a mega deal on transformers pajamas for my little guy and fyi they have nfl jerseys for 7-10 bucks
you're welcome. i hope we can be friends because i love some mega deals for any of your transformers pajamas. fyi i would like them in nba jersyes for 1-2 bucks.
(03-06-2012, 01:05 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: [ -> ]HA! truth is, if you dont keep up with the competition, people are going to talk about it on YOUR site. SO- we are not posting other sites- but we ARE talking about them- so let us talk about them- and we will PM teh exact sites. if there weren't any big issues here, then this discussion wouldnt be happening. But let those who are inquiring about other sites ask their questions.
You would think that but I am sure beckett already knows all the sites and probably has people on them seeing what is said. The fact of the matter if you read the boards on the other sites most if not all of them are beckett members as well but they mainly use beckett for there org or price guide because there so feed up with how the site has been gmoving which is super slow when this site was supposed to be fully operational with everything working by last July. I remember them posting launch dates and then bumping them up a month or two 72 hours before the sight was going to be up. They had a July 2010 Launch date and honestly with a failed attempt in in December 2010 it finally went up around March of 2011. I even remember when the IT Guy blamed us for rushing him even know he was the one that gave the dates that probably the beckett president slated for him. After the March 2011 launch the sight was supposed to be fully operational in July 2011 but here we are in March 2012 and there are alot of things still not up and running. I believe I could read a web designer book and make my own super site in the time that the IT Guys have had. The fact of the matter is the Message boards are at the bottom of there concerns so I would not be suprised if it ever gets finished. But what they don't realize I believe finish this site up brings more people back and more people will end up looking at the market place which gets more sales in return gives beckett a bigger profit and that is not to include paying for a price guide or an Org. I am speaking the truth so please mods take this as advice to bring up to the higher ups in beckett so beckett can be the most busy trading site on the internet as you can see it seems to be the same 150 to 200 people here all the time. I try to make trades and some of the people have not been on for months and my only reasoning is they got tired of hearing all these good things to come that have never come yet. Sorry for the long message but this is how I feel about this site and all the members they have lost or banned.
(03-06-2012, 01:50 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]you're welcome. i hope we can be friends because i love some mega deals for any of your transformers pajamas. fyi i would like them in nba jersyes for 1-2 bucks.
sorry they are toddler size, which may poss fit you. no one wears nba jerseys anymore man.
(03-06-2012, 02:05 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry they are toddler size, which may poss fit you. no one wears nba jerseys anymore man.
lmao nice one
(03-06-2012, 02:06 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]lmao nice one
ty id say the score is about even. Smile
(03-06-2012, 02:07 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]ty id say the score is about even. Smile
i'm satisfied with a tie for now. i need to take some rest from the good laughs we shared. peace out and stay sane. Smile
(03-06-2012, 08:27 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]When loading cards it actually goes like this look the card up add it. I use a certain fold I made just for adding cards, after you finish that you need to go to your org and open the folder your using hit the select all button type one, then you do the same thing for tradeing the card you need to add one. Then if you have multiple of a cetain card you need to find it and put the number you have and how many your willing to trade. Its a pretty slow and painful process.
Until the computer can read minds, to know how many of a certain card you have for trade, then yes you have to search your org and put the # of cards you have for trade. But the whole adding cards to the org could be simplified from the start. When cards are initially added to the org from the opg, we should be able to designate whether we want the card added for trade or as a want. And the default # of cards would not be zero, but one. If there is more than one card for trade then it still needs to be marked as such but having the amount default as one would save a lot of time.
(03-06-2012, 01:57 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]You would think that but I am sure beckett already knows all the sites and probably has people on them seeing what is said. The fact of the matter if you read the boards on the other sites most if not all of them are beckett members as well but they mainly use beckett for there org or price guide because there so feed up with how the site has been gmoving which is super slow when this site was supposed to be fully operational with everything working by last July. I remember them posting launch dates and then bumping them up a month or two 72 hours before the sight was going to be up. They had a July 2010 Launch date and honestly with a failed attempt in in December 2010 it finally went up around March of 2011. I even remember when the IT Guy blamed us for rushing him even know he was the one that gave the dates that probably the beckett president slated for him. After the March 2011 launch the sight was supposed to be fully operational in July 2011 but here we are in March 2012 and there are alot of things still not up and running. I believe I could read a web designer book and make my own super site in the time that the IT Guys have had. The fact of the matter is the Message boards are at the bottom of there concerns so I would not be suprised if it ever gets finished. But what they don't realize I believe finish this site up brings more people back and more people will end up looking at the market place which gets more sales in return gives beckett a bigger profit and that is not to include paying for a price guide or an Org. I am speaking the truth so please mods take this as advice to bring up to the higher ups in beckett so beckett can be the most busy trading site on the internet as you can see it seems to be the same 150 to 200 people here all the time. I try to make trades and some of the people have not been on for months and my only reasoning is they got tired of hearing all these good things to come that have never come yet. Sorry for the long message but this is how I feel about this site and all the members they have lost or banned.
The're not doing too bad considering they only seem to have one part time programmer.
(03-06-2012, 02:17 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]The're not doing too bad considering they only seem to have one part time programmer.
Maybe they need to hire a full time programmer then and if I am not mistaken I remember reading how they were their 12 to 16 hours a day tring to get the sight running so that sound pretty full time to me. My point is its taking an extra long time now and I hope they can speed things up and maybe have the site fully operational by the summer time because if its not all this time an effort will be a waste when December 21st 2012 comes around and the world ends. (Jokeing) For all the believers I am sorry but if I am around on December 22nd I am going to be talking krap to everyone who thinks its going to happen as the mayans are going to be wrong like the weatherman is 50% of the time.
Also the eye creeps me out with all the blinking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10