Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awesome Jerry Rice card on the bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saw a sweet 2011 certified Jerry Rice patch emerald #/5...I would put the link on here but you know it is against the rules. Do you think it would be possible to score this for less than $50?
cool card i bet it will fetch 40 to 45
(01-17-2012, 10:33 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw a sweet 2011 certified Jerry Rice patch emerald #/5...I would put the link on here but you know it is against the rules. Do you think it would be possible to score this for less than $50?
anythings possible, but I wouldn't count on it. Good luck though bro!
I sent the seller a question to ask what the reserve was, kinda thought it was weird to have a reserve
(01-17-2012, 10:37 PM)card ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I sent the seller a question to ask what the reserve was, kinda thought it was weird to have a reserve
reserve = gold digger
60 is the reserve i bet...joke
(01-17-2012, 10:40 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]reserve = gold digger
60 is the reserve i bet...joke
I hope so, I found this one that has ended and it is only 1 patch, now I am worried

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0671335211
I am sure it will fetch more than $40. I would say around $80-$100.
now now chi they might not be a gold digger lol without looking they could be a newbie. I mean when I first started selling stuff on ebay I would set a reserve but this was for like $5 items only because I didnt know any better.Now lol a reserve is stupid and its where Ebay makes a whole lot of money because they make like 2 bucks on the item just for listing it with a reserve.

Back on point,message the guy and ask about it lol ive started doing this for newly listed items I might want that have like 5-7 days left with 0 bids. I will say if you want to sell this I will pay so much right now and sometimes they agree to it and will put a buy it now for me so I can get it.Good luck
i didnt see anything but 1 color patches for a rice emerald