`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Jerry Rice card on the bay

Awesome Jerry Rice card on the bay
Just saw a sweet 2011 certified Jerry Rice patch emerald #/5...I would put the link on here but you know it is against the rules. Do you think it would be possible to score this for less than $50?

RE: Awesome Jerry Rice card on the bay
cool card i bet it will fetch 40 to 45
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(01-17-2012, 10:33 PM)card ripper Wrote: Just saw a sweet 2011 certified Jerry Rice patch emerald #/5...I would put the link on here but you know it is against the rules. Do you think it would be possible to score this for less than $50?
anythings possible, but I wouldn't count on it. Good luck though bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I sent the seller a question to ask what the reserve was, kinda thought it was weird to have a reserve

(01-17-2012, 10:37 PM)card ripper Wrote: I sent the seller a question to ask what the reserve was, kinda thought it was weird to have a reserve
reserve = gold digger
60 is the reserve i bet...joke
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-17-2012, 10:40 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: reserve = gold digger
60 is the reserve i bet...joke
I hope so, I found this one that has ended and it is only 1 patch, now I am worried

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0671335211

I am sure it will fetch more than $40. I would say around $80-$100.
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

now now chi they might not be a gold digger lol without looking they could be a newbie. I mean when I first started selling stuff on ebay I would set a reserve but this was for like $5 items only because I didnt know any better.Now lol a reserve is stupid and its where Ebay makes a whole lot of money because they make like 2 bucks on the item just for listing it with a reserve.

Back on point,message the guy and ask about it lol ive started doing this for newly listed items I might want that have like 5-7 days left with 0 bids. I will say if you want to sell this I will pay so much right now and sometimes they agree to it and will put a buy it now for me so I can get it.Good luck

i didnt see anything but 1 color patches for a rice emerald
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..