Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTF my baseball for your football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dont have much, nothing high end. But if your interested in trading lmk. thanks.
What ya got? I got a bunch of football I dont want... nothing high end either.
if the harper auto is for trade i would trade in your favor with football
I have a bunch of football from early 90's and late 90's-2000. Most are not in my org but a few are.
I have over 6,000 football for trade. I am Looking for gu for gu and auto for auto and base for base ect ect ect....
Marino, S. Young, AP, Favre, Bowe, Jim Kelly, L Fritz, you name them I probley have it 1989-2010
I have a small handful of cards from 88 to 92 if you want to look. Low end of course.
Have a few football autos if you want to check
check me see if i have anything u like would be looking for players in my sig
Only thing I saw was your 1969 Topps #51 Gale Sayers

(11-17-2011, 09:37 AM)rascrush Wrote: [ -> ]check me see if i have anything u like would be looking for players in my sig

Sorry but the harper is not for trade

(11-16-2011, 11:33 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]if the harper auto is for trade i would trade in your favor with football

There are some cards of yours I could use. Send me an offer if there is any cards that you need.

(11-17-2011, 12:56 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]I have over 6,000 football for trade. I am Looking for gu for gu and auto for auto and base for base ect ect ect....
Marino, S. Young, AP, Favre, Bowe, Jim Kelly, L Fritz, you name them I probley have it 1989-2010

sorry didn't see anything

(11-17-2011, 07:20 AM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small handful of cards from 88 to 92 if you want to look. Low end of course.

Only thing I saw was your 2006 Press Pass Autographs Bronze #43 Marcedes Lewis. I have one, but wouldn't mind another. Check to see if anything of mine you want to trade for it, thanks.

(11-17-2011, 08:18 AM)geauxbravos Wrote: [ -> ]Have a few football autos if you want to check
I've got a few low end football from the 90s I would love to get rid of for some baseball. lmk if we can work something out.
Pages: 1 2